Imagine #5

Friday. Everyone is tired and just wants to go home. It is lunch time and you are with your friends where you usually eat lunch. Five minutes till the bell rang, and you decided to get your stuff and start walking to your next class. You wave bye and leave.

You always have your headphones in your pocket to listen to music during the day, and you got them out and plugged them into your phone. Riiiiiing, the bell rang. You were having difficulty because you had to balance your textbook and binder while trying to plug your headphones in. You finally did it, but never realized you were being dodged by everyone because you weren't paying any attention to where you were walking. Next thing you know you were on the ground with all your papers sprawled everywhere.

"I am so sorry!", you heard a familiar voice say. It was C/N.

"Oh no! It's totally fine!" you said, picking your stuff up without giving him any eye contact, trying to avoid any embarrassment.

He helped you pick up the rest. People walked by and looked but that was all. You did not notice, everything seemed to disappear except for C/N. It was as if you two were the only people on earth.

You both reached for the same paper and touched hands. He didn't move, neither did you. It lasted a good 5 seconds before you retreated your hand. You stood up and nervously hid behind a strand of hair.

"Um, thanks for helping me with my stuff.", You said trying not to blush.

He handed you your paper. "It was my fault, it's the least I could do." He said with a smile. You smiled back awkwardly. He laughed.

You both had the same class, so you walked together. It wasn't the greatest thing in the world, but you never forgot that day. You have become close friends, and you assume that is all you will ever be, but what you don't realize is that he has feelings for you too, but is too afraid to show it. If only you knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah guys, it's been so long since I've been on Wattpad. School has really taken up my time lately and I could not come here as often. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with this book. Either I'm stopping or I'm making the Imagines shorter. It's too much with all the work I'm getting and making time to write these too. I'll let you guys know what I decide to do in the next imagine. Anyways THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS, wow I never imagined I would get so many! I really appreciate it guys, thank you :) <3