3| Happy Birthday

[Ryoko]

"Rangiku, I have two words to say. I'm 18." I said with a blank expression. "Of course you are."

I glared. "No, I mean, I'm 18, today."

I should have never said that because now she's giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Oh, your finally eighteen, on, what's today?"

"December 12." I answered glaring at her boobs, which were squishing my face.

"December 12! You gotta have a party!" Oh no, this is bad. Where are unicorns, when you need them.

"No! Rangiku, that's a bad idea!"

I tried stopping her, but she got away with her bouncing boobs.

Unicorns, where are you?!! I have yet to have found anything that unicorns don't fix.

Where would you find a unicorn these days? Tell me people! Where would you find a unicorn these days?!

Fine, be that way. "What's up with Rangiku?" I shook my head. "It's December 12 today, so it's my birthday. Here, I'm 120 I think, but in Karakura town, I'm 18."

"She wants to set up a party for me, this is why I keep my birthday a secret."

I frowned. I looked down at my bed sheets. "Well then, congrats on your 18th birthday."

I nodded. "Thanks." I looked up at Renji and smiled. "Renji, I want a unicorn for my birthday! They solve everything, even a Rubik's cube."

I pulled out a cube that seemed to have confused Renji.

"What's that?" He points at it. "A Rubik's cube." I look at the cube, looking for a strategy.

I eye balled it for a bit, but then gave up.

"Stupid cube." I shoved it into my pocket and looked up at Renji who was still sitting there, with a very confused look. "What?"

He shakes his head sideways and looks at me with a look that says, you confuse me sometimes. I roll my eyes and try getting up, but quickly regret doing. I wince in pain and lay back down on my bed.

"To bad I'm going to spend my day in pain. I wish I could've at least seen Ichigo today..." I murmured the last part.

Sigh. "See you later." I shut my eyes, and let myself go to sleep.

.:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:.

My eyes fluttered open, and slowly appeared a certain orange haired idiot.

I brought my fist to his face, and punched him with fiery. He fell onto the ground and I sat up.

I took out two fingers, and pinched myself.

"Clearly I'm not dreaming. In that case, did any of you bring me a unicorn for my birthday? Unicorns solve anything, remember."

Everybody shook their head in guilt, but there was one who didn't. The orange haired idiot lifted up a unicorn. "Uhh thanks. What are you doing here anyways, you are-aren't needed here anymore." I looked down at my hands, blushing. He handed me a stuffed unicorn, and I stroked the soft fabric. I forgot he knew I loved unicorns.

"Well, I heard what you murmured early today, so I got permission from the head captain, and brought Ichigo and Rukia here. Think of it as your present from me."

"I didn't need to see Rukia, but whatever." I layed back in my bed. "Why you-" "How dare you put your hands up at me, the princess, and your lieutenant." I smirked.