4| Ulquiorra

[Ryoko]

I looked at the whore outfit that Ulquiorra was holding out to me. My face scrunched up in disgust. "Fuck no!"

I covered my boobs which were thankfully still covered by clothing.

"That's what a whore wears!!!" I bet Aizen is behind all of this. That thought just sents shivers down my back.

That perverted old coop. "I'll put it on you if you don't wear it." He said with a blank expression. How could he say that so calmly.

"Fuck you, I'm not wearing that thing." He put a hand on my shoulder, and ripped off half of my kimono.

"DUDE!" I grabbed the leftovers of my kimono and kind of had a mini funeral for them.

"Rest in peace, kimono." And with that, the left bottom of my kimono was still hanging. I gotta say, I have a very short skirt, so this probably isn't gonna help much.

"Now change." Damn you. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom. Yes my boobs were covered up the whole time.

I took a quick shower, and dressed in the god damn clothing. That Ulquiorra pervert.

I stepped out and sat on my couch very still.

I looked down at my almost completely bare chest and sighed.

If I go into battle with this clothing, these clothes will fall off in mid battle.

At least I have tights on and a skirt and some cloth on my chest.

Sigh.

Also, if I go into battle with these clothing, my boobs will be bouncing the whole time.

Sigh.

Damn perverts. This totally changes my wardrobe.

I look around the room for any sign of fabric, and find the rest of my kimono on the ground.

Forgot about this thing.

I grabbed a needle, which was on a desk, and some thread, with I got from my kimono also, and I started making something that could actually fit on me.

I am awesome at sewing anyways.

Done! I looked at my awesome work. I feel proud of myself.

I start taking off the complicated shirt that I had on.

When I was about half way done, Ulquiorra just happened to have come in.

"Am I inturrupting anything." My fault for not changing in the bathroom.

Sigh. Since this guy techinically isn't human, he has no idea what the hell he's doing.

Or what anything else is. So if this guy would start harassing me, he wouldn't really know qhat he's doing is not good.

"Oh nothing, just get out." I started putting on my shirt again.

Sigh. "Show me what your doing then." Persistent much. "No." "Show me." "No." "Show me." I shook my head vigorously. Just then, he appeared behind me. "Show me now, or I'll make you." CAN HE NOT TELL I'M CHANGING! FUCKIN' BASTURD! "Dude, I'm in the middle of changing!" I said starting to get frustrated.

"Fine then." Basturd. I buttoned up the last peice and turned towards him.

He stood there with a blank face. "Tell me, what is a heart?" Random much. He took some steps towards me. He stopped right in front of me and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"It's located here, right." He poked the right side of my chest. "So, if I were to rip open your chest, would I see it there?" I looked at his poking finger in fear. "Or am I wrong, is it located here?" He pokes the left side of my chest. I wince. Ugh. He dug his finger deep in. "Answer my question, if I ripped open your chest, would I see your heart there?" I looked in fear at his hand as it spread out even more. I'm scared. I'm scared. Please someone, inturrupt. His hand wandered to the bottom of my shirt.

I'm scared. I'm scared. He touched the ribbon which was holding together the shirt, and slowly pulled it. I was too scared to even move. I just starred at his hand as it moved.

The ribbon fell off, and my whole shirt fell off my top half.

His hand wandered to the middle of my chest, and stopped there.

"Is this not where your heart is?" He said with frustration in his voice.

He plastered a sly smirk onto his face and let his hand fall. "By the way, your hair frames your face perfectly and you are stunning." My eyes widened at his words. He walked out of the room leaving my mouth open.

"What the hell."

I sat on the couch and starred at absolutely nothing.

After a minute about thinking, I picked up the shirt I made, and put it on.

The last two days have been pretty weird, especially when Ulquiorra came to check on me.

But today has been weird as fuck. And definitely a lot of blushing for me.

"Tell me Ryoko, what is the term, sex?" I choked on my own spit. "Why do you want to know that?" I asked with a tomato red face. "I heard it in the world of the living while doing something for Lord Aizen. Can you demonstrate?"

Now that was when I spit out blood. "No! Not today, and never!" I blushed furiously. "Then will you tell me what it is?" Ughh, fine.

(I didn't wanna look up a definition, so I put down what I knew.)

"It's something male," I pointed a finger at him, "and female do," I pointed at myself, "and have a baby." I felt so awkward saying that. "So, I'm a male," I nodded, "and your a female?" I nodded once again. "So can we have the sex?" My face went white.

The color came back to my face and a slight red appeared on my face. "No! THAT WON'T HAPPEN!"

"So, what is a kiss?" I blushed even more. "Well, that is when a female and a males lips make contact with eachother." I blushed even more.

Without a warning, he KISSED ME! HE KISSED ME! Of course I fainted.

___________________________________

(This chapter was short because I wanted it to stop there. Above/side is also a picture of Ulquiorra and a song called A Thousand Years Nightcore. Anyways, yeah this chapter was weird, and yeah. Later) ;) :) =D :D