Jhope missing Jimin 2💜

Flashback continue:-

As Jimin rise his hand to punch v on his face but he stopped in middle while cluntching his jaw tightly and tightening his fist his muscles turned wite while he try to control his anger...

Firstly everyone get shocked and scared seeing his anger but then everyone smile a little...

V- what happened Jimin, can't punch me, Jimin please talk to us, you know I'm your best friend I know something happened to you, please tell us...

Jimin suddenly turned around and punch the wall hardly everyone flinch at this...

Jimin- you know Kim Tae-hyung why I didn't punch you, I can't do that because you are my best friend from 10th standard and I know you change because of this two face people...

RM- Jimin don't cross your limits we are saying again and again, what the hell happened atleast tell to us...

Jk- Jimin hyung what happened why are you behaving like this I.. this is first time you are doing something like this please tell us...

Jimin- ooh JK you don't have to talk to me like this you can continue to ignore me and bully me...

Jk- hyung I didn't bully you or ignore you now I used to do that at our debut days...

Jimin- because back then I was an idiot you used to do that now too don't play two cards with me Jeon Jung-Kook stop doing that....

Suga- Jimin he's our maknea that's just for fun why are you taking it serious now...

Jimin- shut up Min Yoon-gi don't try to act sweet and yaa fun, you all make my life a fun, a fun to entertain you all...

Suga come forward and stood in front of him and said with strict tone- Park jimin, don't cross your limits and your tone in front of me, I just want to know the reason why you are behaving like this so tell me, don't make things complicated for any of us include you...

Jimin said with same tone and bitter smile- what you'll do after knowing the reason, let me guess yaa will play another drama right...

Suga- tell us we'll decide what to do, and remember one thing, if your reason will not that big then ready for consequences...

Jimin look in his eyes darkly and said bitterly- you all try to kill me, this is not a big reason, you all don't want me in your life, this is not a big reason, you all try to blackmail me with my secret which I tell you, this is not a big reason, you all try to take my position my Army's, this is not a big reason or you want to give my place, my work, even my life to someone else, this is not a big reason tell me which is not a big reason, or this is really small like nothing to you all...

Everyone look at him with shock, surprised, confusion...

Jhope come infront of him and slap him- you think we can do this all things to you this is what you know about us, Park Jimin we love you always want your happi...

Jimin suddenly yell at him will punching the wall- shut up....

Everyone flinch at this...

Now Jimin's eyes turned teary- you made my life a biggest joke, you know you break me, break my whole life, my heart my everything what u think about me, I'm not a toy, I'm a live human, I hate your face...

Jhope push him- then why the hell are you here, you know we also get tired because of your this nonsense if you know leave from here you hate our face na okk, we also don't want to see your face...

RM- Jhope calm down please atleast you calm down Jimin please tell us what happened...

Jk- yes hyung please don't fight like this...

V- atleast think about Army please...

Jimin didn't say anything just went from there... And...

Flashback end...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Byy byyy...

Next part- Jhope meet Jimin?