Rose Fight?

In the evening everyone was enjoying in private garden just then Rose phone rang She answered the call and went out of resort, as she reached her destination she was going inside a restaurant just then she bumped with someone...

🗣️- what the hell can't you see...

Rose(will looking at her documents paper)- Haa awwww, you are telling me, but where the hell you were seeing, or are you blind...

🗣️- How can you call me blind, you brainless women...

Rose(finally turns towards the person and gets shocked)- did I see him before (she mumbled to herself)

🗣️- oohh hello, where are you lost didn't you see someone cutie, sexy, lovely like me...

Rose come back to sense and was about to say something but a guard come will calling the person and he went away...Rose were about to follow him but her phone rang and she went inside the restaurant... after sometime at midnight Rose were going back to Resort in cab but her This cab collided with other car she get startled and come out of the cab and get surprised after seeing same person...

🗣️- what the hell, are you blind...(He then look upward) Aaahhh *이 여자 또 왜? 날 스토킹하는 거야?* (Mumbled in Korea)...Why this woman again, Is stalking me again?

Rose- Ohh hello, why the hell I'll stalk you?

🗣️(Surprised)- you know Korea?

Rose(Sarcastically)- no my six sense told me, are you idiot ofcourse I know Korea and who the hell are you whom I stalk...

🗣️(While smirking under the mask)- hey i know I'm very handsome, cutie, sexy, lovely I know you are the one of those take me girl, don't worry I'll no...

Rose(cut him in between)- shut up, from where you are Cutie, handsome, sexy, lovely hmmm, don't think High and come to the ground ok...uuuhhhh I don't know why the hell I'm even talking to you you are ridiculous...

She stomped her foot angrily and went inside the Cab...

🗣️- wait you uuuhhh she left, wait did she just call me ridiculous and wait what she didn't find me cute, sexy uuuummmm yeah I think her taste is bad, lizard...

And he also went from there...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Vote, Comments, share, follow 🥺😘

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Please read it's important 🥺🥺💔💔👇👇

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Please read it's important 🥺🥺💔💔👇👇

Guys this 👆👆is what happening with me... Whenever I try to publish the part I even delete the part's and rewrite it and try to publish it but same thing happening with me again and again today I have to format my phone and update all the apps after that I managed to publish this part....

My next storyand parts of this story which I already wrote and been in draft since one month I'll surely try to publish as soon as this problem get over, till then please keep supporting me do votes, Comments and Follow for more...😘😘
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bye Bye