Want to know more

So next morning Jimin was doing some work on the laptop just then Heena entered while running and Jimin looked upward and said coldly- how much time I told you Heena to knock on the door before entering in my office...

Heena- Jimin, BTS members are here in India...

Jimin shockingly- what?

Heena saw him on her mobile where jhope was running behind Jimin and Suga pulled jhope Jimin get shocked, surprised

Jimin- what the hell, what they are doing here, no it can't happen shit, he saw mee what the hell, how they get to know about it no no no, Oh God...

Jimin is saying all this panicked while holding his head

Heena- Jimin relax, wha...

Jimin glare her angrily- go and send Taha in my cabin right now...

Heena just nod and went out and after 2 minutes Taha Jimin's manager entered inside the cabin...

Jimin- what is happening, where were you, I told you to keep an eye on BTS every activity and inform me, whatever they do, wherever they go then what the hell is this...

Taha will looking down- sorry boss actually we were doing our job but then, every BTS members close there all social sides even they give leave to workers we can't con...

Jimin- shut up, I don't know what they do what they don't I told you to keep your eyes on their every move, are you out of your mind?, you don't know what can happen with them you all are just, shit, I need every detail of them till evening, did you hear that, I mean it.

Taha just nod and went out will Jimin sit there as his eyes turned teary he close his eyes and remember the past...

On the other hand at BTS side everyone were sitting in RM room and discussing about the day ahead...

RM- Hobi hyung was right he's our Jimin see...

He forward the mobile to others and everyone watch it..

Jin- he hasn't changed at all, he has just become thinner...

Everyone nod...

Suga- but why he's hiding like this, I mean look every army recognise us by just a little look, but here, here no one recognise him how...

V- no hyung see there's lots of account where people are saying that he's Jimin...

Jk- but here's nothing where Jimin hyung officially confirm that, even he didn't come on any social sides after that day, even Army's want to see him...

Jennie- I didn't understand anything, like why he left us, even his parents...

V- My Jimin was not like this, he changed, I don't know why, but I want to know, I want him back, he's hurting himself...

Jk- you are right V-Shii he's hurting himself more than us...

Rose- I want Jimin back, I mean I want The BTS back evryone want him back why he did that...

RM- our Jimin was very intelligent and understanding person, why he changed like this he left us like nothing woah...

Everyone were talking like this while looking on the social sides...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please do vote, comments and follow

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bye Bye 🫂 🫂