Chapter 11

Theo was officially my boyfriend. I couldn't have been happier than I was at that moment. I eventually fell asleep but Stiles opened the shades on my windows waking me up.

"Hey, I'm sleeping." I mumbled and buried my face in the pillow under Theo's shoulder making him laugh.

"Too bad, get up." Stiles said. I threw the blanket off of me and stood up and stretched. Stiles stared at me. "Are you wearing his clothes?" He asked.

I threw a pillow at him. "Get out!" Theo looked at me after Stiles asked me if I was wearing his clothes.

"You are wearing my clothes." Theo said and stood up walking over to the side of the bed I was on. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me. "Clothes thief." He said making me laugh.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I pulled away after a few seconds and nodded. "Yeah, I know." He laughed and let go of me.

I was about to lie back down until Theo stopped me. "You know Stiles will come back up here and try to wake you up in an even worse way than he just did." All I did was laugh a little and nod before we went downstairs.

Once we got to the living room, I heard someone whispering my name so I looked from Stiles to Theo. I heard my name again and I knew it wasn't either of them.

I got up and walked to the backyard. I didn't see anyone but hands were put over my mouth and eyes.

--

I heard faint voices when I opened my eyes. I looked around me to see where I was and it appeared I was in a bathtub. I was wrapped in tape so I couldn't move and there was tape over my mouth.

I tried screaming through the tape when the shower curtain opened revealing Malia and Kira. I was a little scared.

They picked me up and sat me down in a chair. "Okay," Malia started, "why did Stiles break up with me, we know you know. I'm going to take off the tape, and you promise you won't scream?" I nodded.

She ripped the tape off. There was no way I was going to tell her. "Untape me, all the way, then I'll talk." I said, standing up. Malia sighed and took all the tape off of me.

I became angrier by the second. I grabbed the chair that was behind me and threw it at them. I ran out of the room and they ran out after me, "Get her!" Malia yelled and they attacked me to the ground.

I tried kicking them away but they kept dragging me back. I finally got away then ran out of the house to mine. I opened the front door panting.

Stiles and Theo hugged me. "Where the hell were you?" Stiles asked.

"We've been looking for you everywhere." Theo said, still hugging me.

"I'm fine. Malia and Kira kidnapped me." I said.

"What did they say?" Stiles asked.

"They wanted to know why you broke up with Malia, but I didn't tell them." I said.

Stiles walked away, running his hand through his hair. I pulled away from Theo and looked at him.

"I want you to teach me how to fight." I said out of the blue.

He raised his eyebrows. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't care if I get hurt. I'll heal, remember?" I remarked, making my eyes glow.

He laughed and took me to the backyard.

"Always remember, to never turn your back on your opponent." Theo said. I heard Stiles say my name so I turned around and Theo grabbed my right arm pinning it between my shoulder blades.

"You already forgot." He let me go and I turned around to kick him but he quickly caught my leg.

I pulled my foot down. "How did you learn to fight?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I just, caught on." He said. "Now, throw a punch." I did as told and he caught my fist. "This power, helps with fast reflexes."

He grabbed my wrist pulling me closer to him. "Also," he said, "don't let your enemy get to your soft side." He kissed me quickly then spun me around and kicked my ankle.

I landed on the ground. Theo laughed and held out his hand to help me up. I hesitated then grabbed it and pulled him to the ground. He laughed. "Touché." He said then kissed me.

We worked on blocking, punching, kicking, and a lot of other things. I was tired and so was Theo by the time we stopped.

We went into the house and Scott was there. "Hey, Scott." I said.

Scott furrowed his eyes and looked confused. "Are they?" Stiles nodded cutting him off. Scott raised his eyebrows, "Oh." Was all he said.

Theo and I went upstairs to my room. I let myself fall on the bed and Theo laid down next to me. "Thanks for doing this." I said.

"No problem," he replied, "you needed it." I laughed and I walked over to Theo's clothes and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a shirt.

I felt him staring at me when I was about to take off my shirt. I turned my head to look at him. "Don't look." He laughed and turned his head.

I quickly put on his clothes and sat on the bed. Theo was laying on his side so I grabbed his shoulder then quickly flipped him on his back and kissed him.

He pulled me on top of him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled away and stared him in the eyes. "How could I have ever thought you weren't my type?" I asked him as I rolled over onto my side of the bed with his arms still around me.

"I don't know," he paused. "All I know, is that I love you." He kissed me one more time then he rolled over on his side.

In the middle of the night, I got uncomfortable on the edge of the bed because I always slept in the middle.

I scooted over and kept bumping into Theo. "What?" He asked, sounding kind of irritated.

"I always sleep in the middle of the bed." I said.

"Not anymore, scoot over." He elbowed me in the shoulder.

"I'm uncomfortable on the side." I said.

"Then, we spoon." I put my left arm around his waist and my right arm above my head.

I sighed a little too loud. "What, now?" He asked, growing even more annoyed.

"My arm fell asleep."

"That's it," he said to himself, "roll over." I did as told and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I like this." I said. "This is much better," I paused and looked at his arm around my waist. "Yeah, much better."