Chapter 12

In the morning I kept hearing a voice, saying she was Allison.

"Stiles," I said when I went downstairs, "are you sure Allison's dead?"

He nodded, "Well, yeah." He remarked. "We all saw it."

"But did you really see her die?" I asked.

"Well, no." He paused. "She was was in Scott's arms, but she was still talking to him, as if she was using her last moment to tell him something important.

--

At school, I kept seeing this person with sunglasses and a black sweater in my classes. I was very curious as to who she was.

In one of my classes, she sat next to me, so I tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey, I'm Sarah. Who are you?" The girl took her glasses off and pulled down the hood. "Are you new here?" I asked.

"Kind of," she said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"If I tell you, you can't tell anyone. Definitely not Stiles or Scott or Lydia." I nodded. "I'm Allison, Allison Argent." My eyes went wide.

"I-I thought you were dead!" I said. "Lydia told me how you died too, and, how are you here."

"I did die, but then, something happened. I'm not human." She was whispering by that point. "I'm a werewolf."

"You have to tell them." I said.

"Them?" She asked.

"Scott, Stiles, Kira," I paused, "you don't have to tell them, but you do have to tell Lydia."

--

After school, Allison and I walked back to my house because she didn't want anyone to know she was back. When we got to the house, Scott, Stiles, Theo, Lydia, and Kira were there.

"Who's this?" Scott asked.

"A friend." I said sternly after a while and quickly pulled Allison upstairs.

Scott pulled off her hood and sunglasses. His eyes were wide for a while before he said anything.

"Is it really you?" He asked. She nodded and Scott hugged her. "Why didn't you tell anyone you were back?"

"I didn't want anyone to know." She said hugging him back.

"How, are you back." Scott asked her.

Allison pulled away from him. "That's what I didn't want everyone to know." She said then looked at everyone else. "I'm a werewolf."

"How?" Scott asked.

"I don't know. I didn't even know it happened until I woke up in the woods one morning. I met a couple others of the same pack. They said they killed the alpha that bit me. They were twin betas." Allison finished.

Theo looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Do you know the Twins' names?" He asked Allison. She shook her head but Scott answered.

"Aiden and Ethan."

"You knew them?" Theo asked Scott. All he did was nod.

Lydia walked up to Allison. "I can't believe it's you." She said.

Allison nodded, "Yeah, it's me." She hugged Lydia.

Theo walked over to me and wrapped his arm around me. "How did you find out she was alive?" He asked me.

"She was in my class so I decided to talk to her." I said.

Kira walked up next to Scott. She didn't look too happy about Allison being there.

"Allison," Scott said, "you remember Kira?" All Allison did was nod.

"Is everything okay, Kira?" Allison asked her. Kira nodded nervously, but we all knew she was lying.

"Kira," I said, "you're in a room filled with werewolves and a coyote. We all know you're lying."

"What's going on?" Scott asked her.

"My mom," Kira started. "She summoned these Japanese demons called the Oni. And they look for the one out of thirteen Kitsunes, the nogitsune." She paused. "I-I think it might be me."

--
-Noshiko's POV-

I was at the house when I heard the front door open. I walked into the living room and saw Sarah Stilinski.

"Hello, Sarah. Is there anything I can help you with?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah." She paused. "But I think you can answer that question on your own."

"Pardon me?"

"Don't play dumb, Mrs. Yukimura." She paused again. "Where are the tails?"

"I, don't know what you're talking about. I don't have any tails."

"Well I think, that you know exactly, what I'm talking about. You know, what you used to summon the Oni. The longer the tail, the stronger the Oni."

I still said nothing. "That's okay," she started, "they all confess sooner or later." She then picked up a book that my husband had used to kill a fly then the fly flew into my mouth and I started choking as she walked out of the house.

--
-Sarah's POV-

We were all talking when all of a sudden Kira's phone rang. I didn't hear much of the conversation but what I did hear was:

"Hey...no...yeah...she's been here the whole time after school got out...okay...bye."

I was very curious as to who they were talking about. "Who was that?" I asked.

Kira looked at me and sighed. "My dad. He said that you went to my house." I was filled with confusion.

When Kira stopped I was getting a little impatient with her. "And?"

"He said that you asked my mom for the tails she used to summon the Oni. Then when she still refused to tell you, you brought a fly back to life and made it fly into my mom's mouth and choke her." Kira finally finished.

"But I've been here the whole time, how could she have seen me?" I asked.

"I don't know. But he said that whatever it is, it's not human."

"What do you mean, not human?" I asked very impatient and confused. "I'm already not human."

"I've heard stories of something like this before," Allison cut in, "it's an evil spirit that possesses a human body but it doesn't take over the actual body. It just copies it. It doesn't even act human."

"So you're saying that there's an evil version of me running around Beacon Hills choking people with flys?" I asked a little louder, and more harsh, than I intended.

Allison nodded. "I'm afraid so. But we need to find it before it causes anymore harm."

"Hey," I said, "this is still basically me we're talking about. I don't like to be referred to as an it." Everyone stayed serious except Stiles who was trying so hard not to laugh. "What's the thing that's possessing me anyway?"

Something must've clicked in Kira's head, because she looked up at me with wide eyes. "Sarah, you're the nogitsune."