Chapter 5: Professional Shadow

Elijah

"You haven't even been in this school for at least twenty-four hours and yet, you already earned your ticket to the disciplinary office." Nanunuyang sabi ni Dominic habang naglalakad siya patungo dito sa lamesa kung saan ako nakaupo buong araw. Yamsuan, his security guy, then shut the door behind him. I flashed my middle finger to him before he completely disappeared, because Yamsuan is the one who ratted me out to my brother and father about the party.

I took a deep breath and even leaned on my chair as I watched Donkey-Dom's face crumpled in anger.

"How many times have I ever told you that pushing your hair down won't hide your huge forehead, Kuya." I replied and smiled.

It was a lie, The Pierceton men are known for having great hair genes. My father at sixty-something years old still has his full head of hair.

Donkey-Dom's nose flared in anger and slapped a folder in front him as he forcefully took a seat just right in front of me. He decided to lose his suit jacket tonight and roll the sleeves of his white dress shirt up to his elbow.

Yes. It is already night time.

Kimberly Wencezlao has some serious power because I have been stuck in this detention room for the whole-friggin-day. I missed all of my classes and somehow, nobody has bat an eye. They took away all the electronics and just had me sit here in this room with nothing but a chair, table, and a freaking whiteboard.

Well, they thought they did something or even messed with my head, and that is where they are wrong, because all I can picture all day is Kimberly's peachy åss, those waists under her perfect suit, her fiery blue eyes, and her feminine smell.

God. Just thinking about her has my balls aching.

"So...is my flight back home tonight?" Pang-aasar ko pa kay Dominic. I don't mean what I said because now that I found my new toy, going back to Rhode Island doesn't interest me anymore.

He took a deep breath like he was doing his best to elongate the patience he had left.

"Starting tomorrow, you will be someone's responsibility in the school premises."

My smirk dropped.

"What the fúck does that mean? You're hiring a babysitter for me?"

"Oh, so you're admitting that you are acting like a child?" He fired back.

I gritted my teeth.

"You know what I mean, Dominic." Seryoso kong sagot. "There is no fúcking way I will let someone follow me around like a child!" I said loudly. "What if I go around and sleep with girls, huh? I will get shîtfaced drunk at my frat house and whoever you hire won't be able to do shît!"

Now, it is Donkey-Dom's turn to smile as he sensed my anger.

"I told you this morning that I will talk to the Dean about your behavior. You left me no choice. And for your information, I didn't just hire this someone, this someone is very respectable, a terror, and the best educator this school has. Thanks to Dean Robinson she will be your professional shadow for a year. She'll follow you around, make sure you turn in everything you need to turn in and that you don't do any of the things you just said." He said and tossed the thin brown folder in front of me.

I grabbed it and when I opened it, a pair of cold blue eyes met my gaze, her small frame covered in a professional attire as she had her slim arms crossed in the photo. This was one of the many professional pictures I found on the internet when I looked her up earlier before they took my phone. Her silky blonde hair was in a neat side-part bun as she coldly look at the camera. Her lips were upturned, I was almost convinced that she was smiling, but I knew it wasn't the truth because all the smiles I saw in the internet including this one are fake.

They never reached her eyes.

It was like this woman has no idea what fun is like and she looks like she's bearing the world on her shoulders.

I have this urge to take it all away. To see those beautiful eyes crinkle as she laughs, to see that gorgeous face crumple in ecstasy when I make her come, again, and again, and again.

Hear her voice cry out my name in pleasure and have those slender fingers gripped on my hair.

I ignored the way Donkey-Dom is staring at me, like he couldn't believe that I am actually reading a material for the first time. It looks like he ran a background check on my hottorney since alongside the photo was basic information about her life.

Atty. Kimberly Jane Wencezlao, JD, PhD.

Was written next to her photo.

Thirty-two.

Fúck, her age made her even hotter.

Suddenly, the rage I felt vanished and was replaced by excitement and arousal.

"Attorney Wencezlao will be your professional shadow." I heard Donkey-Dom. I couldn't look away from her picture. "Respect her."

I respect her alright. I do. However, like a primal instinct, I just know that a good and perfect girl like Kimberly will love it when I disrespect her in bed.

"Treat her well." I hear him say again. "And don't even think of trying to pull your tricks on her because she is already in a committed relationship."

My ears burnt and my jaw clenched tightly before I turned to glare at him.

No fúcking way.

Kimberly Jane Wencezlao is mine. Only mine.