Chapter 12: Tutoring Session

Kimberly Jane

My heart began to race when he locked my office door. His backpack was already somewhere in the room. My phone fell out of my hand when he hitched my skirt up to my waists, revealing my thongs.

"Fúcking hell, Attorney." He groaned as he lústly gaze at me with those now hooden green eyes. He was inspecting me like I was his doll, his eyes searing on my now bare legs, he bit his lower lip when he saw my åsscheeks.

Redness was starting to spread on my cheeks in embarrassment. What the hell is happening?! This is so wrong, we are literally in my office and there are literally students walking by my office, outside! Warning bells are blaring in my head but my inner nymph—the slút—-is excited and even anticipating what he's gonna do next.

This is wrong on so many levels, he is my nineteen year old student—--a student who is taller than my bookshelf, has tattoos, and the one who holds me like I was his.

He was towering over me as the tension rolled off of his muscled body. He was panting like a starving monster, thirsty and hungry.

"E-Elijah...whatever you are thinking right now. Don't. Even—"

My pússy clenched when his palm came down on my åss and gave me a slap.

"One more word and I'll shut you up with my côck, Attorney. Don't make me." He growled.

Napalunok ako. I was standing in front of him like an offering, my skirt undone. My heart is rattling and my slit is growing slick. I stifled gasp when he reached behind my ponytail and pulled it off of my hair and let the silky locks drop on my shoulders.

"Golden blonde..." He murmured and wrapped the locks around his fist after he put my hairtie around his wrist.

"I'm just a student to you, huh? Someone you are just guiding..." His voice deep, velvety. "You're a lawyer, you should be a good liar, Kimberly." He asked mockingly.

I am, but I lose that ability when it comes to him.

"...Why are you not fighting back?" He asked.

My mouth opened but no words seemed to come out past my lips. Instead, my blue eyes looked up to him, then to his neck, to his broad chest, and his tattooed arm.

Just dmiring and stopping myself from touching him.

He cussed.

Right there and then he knew why. He knew that I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

Without another word, he harshly pushed all the stuff that was on top of my table, my name plate, papers, and pens flying off and thudding on the wooden floor. He then sat me on my own freaking table like I weigh nothing. He forced my legs away from each other and made himself fit between them.

He then dipped his head low until his lips hit mine. I know dåmn well I could've punched him and kicked his åss on the floor to stop this pending madness, but I melted against him and I held onto his muscled arms.

A guttural moan erupted from the back of his throat when he felt me kiss back.

Gutom na gutom ang kanyang mga halik. He was kissing me like my lips were more important than his next breath. While he was feasting on my mouth, naglulumikot naman ang kanyang mga kamay sa aking katawan, I let him.

Napadaing siya nang nadama niya ang hubog ng aking katawan. My panties are growing soak as my body heats up in desire for him. I could feel something poking my stomach, like really big and thick.

"Elijah." I moaned when his hot lips went south, planting kisses on my neck. Everything is happening so fast, his fingers were working on undoing the two top buttons of my blouse. After that, his hand went down to my bare thighs, he pushed my panties to the side and found my sopping core.