Chapter 33: Dessert

Kimberly Jane

"Pierceton for two!"

"Pierceton for three!"

The cheers of the audience gets wilder and wilder each time, sunod-sunod kasing pumupuntos si Elijah. It was undeniable that they would win in a landslide manner. When I took my seat on one of the bleachers with the other professors, his gaze would always be in my direction. Everytime he scores, he looks at me, silently telling me that it was all for me.

From the beginning of the game, he was already aggressive. They got the ball and ever since the S.U Sharks have never let the ball go. My gaze landed on Dominic sitting by the sidelines, clapping and cheering for this brother like he didn't just crumble my entire world an hour ago.

"And that's it folks! 120 points for our very own Sharks and 40 for T.T Truman University Tigers!" The announcer said after the last buzzer of the final quarter erupted. Confettis flew in the air as the students ran to the middle of the court to celebrate with the players. "For tonight's game, our MVP is none other than Alpha Kappa Phi's first freshman fraternity president, racking up almost eighty points!"

"Elijah Pierceton, MVP!!"

"That's my Prez!"

I clapped as I stood up from the bleachers. Even though he was surrounded by victories and his peers, his eyes were on me. For the first time in many days, I gave him a smile.

His eyes softened.

I licked my lower lip before I started descending the bleachers. The whole time, I could feel his gaze on my skin.

My phone buzzed.

Elijah: where are you going?

Me: meet me in the locker room.

I replied and put my phone back in my purse. When I entered the men's locker room, it was filled but nothing but silence and the faint muffled cheers outside. Gym bags and shoes littered the floor.

I took a deep breath and dropped my bag on the wall bench. It didn't take long until I felt his presence behind me. When I turned around, his broad chest covered in a sweaty navy blue jersey met my gaze. Colorful confetti papers stuck on his arms. His sweaty manly scent filled my nose pleasantly.

"You did great," I smiled up at him. God. He is so gorgeous with his wet hair, flushed cheeks, and those green eyes.  "I'm proud of you, darling." I reached for his sweaty cheek and the moment my hand touched his skin, he closed his eyes and all the negative emotions I was sensing from him just....disappeared. He closed his eyes as though he was savoring the moment.

The butterflies in my stomach flew crazily when he took that same hand and brought it to his lips to repeatedly kiss it.

My heart is pounding for him and aching at the same time, because I know that this is a borrowed moment.

"Who is he, baby?" He asked huskily when he finally opened his eyes. His big hand held my waist as he pinned me against the wall.

"Elijah–"

"I just need the name and that's it. You don't have to tell me anything else and I'll make sure he's gone." His eyes dark with jealousy.

I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Does he have a bigger cóck than mine, hm?"

I shook my head.

"Stop it, please." I said softly. I would never touch another man except for him. He's my only one and when he leaves me, nobody else will take his place. Nobody could ever fill the void.