Future [Part 1-3]

Propose

It has now been around 8 years since you and Atsushi got together, like everyone else you go thou good and bad times, but the fact is that both you and Atsushi only have this feeling for each other, and NO one else. You are both out of high school and have jobs.

When you got 20 and Atsushi 21 you moved in together and you are still living together.

The way you both always feels the sparks and affection when you kiss.
The way just being close to each other, and be by each others side just make you both comfortable.
The way he can get you to blush up like a tomato when he embraces you.
The Way you are the only one who can get the feeling of lust and jealousy in him and that you are the only one who can make him blush.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It was morning the clock was about 8:30 Am and you woke up by the sun that came thou the curtains and lighted you in your eyes, you being the lazy no good in morning person grabbed the closest to you. As you snuggled closer you could feel what it was, it was your long time boyfriends Atsushi Murasakibara, you were cuddling against his chest and you could feel his muscles, him being and old basket ball player sure had some good things.

You were still cuddling against your boyfriends chest and didn't realize he began to wake up.

"Mhhhh~" He made a little mumble of pleasure as he saw you cuddling into his chest while he put both his arms around your waist pulling you even more into his chest causing you to snuggle even closer which caused Atsushi to giggle lightly in enjoyment of how cute you were.
You both lay in this position for some time before Atsushi pulled back and spoke up with a gentle, sweet thou lazy voice he only used when you were alone together.
"Ne, [y/n]-chin. Wake up~" He whispered into your ears which caused you to open your eyes slightly and choking your head.

"Awww, but I'm so tired~" You said snuggled closer to his chest again as he slightly giggle, he knew you were pretending to sleep at the moment.
The two of you did this almost every morning, you were cuddling some time until he told you to wake up and you would pretend to sleep while you started cuddling him again, and the bot of you thought it was a nice feeling.

~~~~

You were now in the kitchen, in shorts and your boyfriends shirt which you normally would wear. it was nice to wear and when you had nothing to do for the day, it always seemed like a good opportunity.
You were making the typical breakfast, bacon and some eggs on the fry pan.

"Atsushi-kun breakfast is ready~" You called after him.

"Coming~" He replied coming into the room as you just had sat the food on the table, as he sat at the table your cheeks began to grow a little red, Why? because Atsushi sat there in only pants and a shirt that wasn't even bottomed up so you could see his bare chest and you blushed with the sight of his mussels you just had cuddled against a half hours time ago. It was easy to see he just came from the bath room.
"Ne~ [y/n]chin is already blushing so early in the morning~" He said in a teasing and childish manner with a smirk on his face, while your face only got redder of embarrassment and just a little tiny bit angry of the teasing.

"Moue Atsushi, its because you look like that" You said as you pointed your face still red now like a cherry three.
This only cause him to smile even wider enjoying how you just straight admitted that you thought he looked kinda hot like that.

"By the way Atsushi" You began to say as you sat besides him with your food.
"My parents are coming today" You finished the sentence while rubbing the back of your head.