School Daze

Cat switched off her alarm quickly.  She looked over at Sam's side of the room, she was still asleep. Cat breathed a sigh of relief. Although Sam could sleep through a hurricane Cat didn't want to wake he  up this morning. She snuck into the bathroom and got into the shower.

The warm water hit her skin as she thought about last night. Why had it gotten so uncomfortable with Sam? Usually Sam was the person Cat felt the most comfortable with in the world. She thought about all the days and nights they spent together. Wether they were just hanging out or doing something Cat loved spending time with Sam more than anything in the world. Being with Sam Puckett just made her feel good.

Suddenly Cat was aware that she was taking a long time in the shower and wasn't really washing anymore. She was just standing under the spray and touching herself. Thinking. Thinking of Sam.

She shook herself out of her daze an  got out of the shower. Soon she was finishing her hair and makeup an  ready to leave the bathroom. She opened the door slowly an  peeked out. Sure enough Sam was still snoring on her stomach having barely moved while Cat was in the bathroom. Cat started to leave the bedroom but snuck another quick glance at Sam sleeping. Cat liked to watch Sam's lips move as she slept. They reminded he  of little soft pillows. Cat wondered if they were as soft as she thought. Then she got a look at the time, she had to leave now if she was going to get to school on time.

After grabbing an apple for breakfast Cat was soon on her bike on her way to school. Now she was standing in front of her locker inside Hollywood Arts. She was still going over last night in her head. Had she said something to make Sam mad at her? She couldn't think of anything. But sometimes she knew she would say things and not remember saying them. What had she said!

"CAT!" Someone yelled.

"Unicorns!" Cat jumped. She turned around it was Tori. "Tori you scared me! I almost went non conscious."

"Sorry Cat." The tall brunette said. "But you were out of it, I must have said hi to you five times."

"Oh sorry." Cat closed her locker. "I guess I have something on my mind."

Tori smiled, "I guess so! How was your night?"

Cat furrowed her eyebrows a little, "Strange, I guess."

"Strange how?" Tori wanted to know.

"I don't know, everything was  going OK and then things got weird with Sam."

"Oh you and Sam. Got it." Tori smiled.

"What does that mean?" Cat was confused.

"Oh nothing." Tori  continued grinning. She grabbed Cat by the hand."Come on, we're going to be late for class."

Cat followed behind her, she didn't want to be late but she wanted to know what Tori meant by that.