A little push in the right direction

Tori and Jade waited by Sam and Cat's apartment just a little out of eyesight of the door.

"You sure this is going to work?" Tori asked Jade in a whisper.

"Of course it will work. It's my plan isn't it?" Jade deadpanned to her, annoyed. "Now quiet, Cat's coming."

Tori and Jade shrank from sight as Cat came around the corner. She was dragging a big garbage bag of empty Blue Dog soda bottles behind her. She opened her apartment door and dragged the bag inside.

Tori and Jade waited a beat and then tip toed up to the window and looked inside. Cat was taking the bag into the kitchen. She started taking the bottles out and placing them on the counter.

Just then Tori and Jade heard Sam's motorcycle coming up around back. Sam cut off her bike and climbed off. Soon she was coming through the sliding glass doors.

Sam spotted Cat an  headed for  the fridge. "Hey Cat."

"Hi Sam! I have a project!" Cat smiled.

"Not helping." Sam said as she went through the fridge.

"I'm making a sculpture!" Cat continued, not hearing her. "I'm going to make a giant Blue Dog soda bottle out of regular size Blue Dog soda bottles!"

"Still not helping." Sam said as she pulled out a plate of ham.

"I'm going to glue them all together!" Cat smiled. "But I could use a little help."

Sam looked as Cat smiled her prettiest smile at her and batted her big beautiful brown eyes. Sam's heart melted.

"Fine!!" Sam sighed. Why couldn't she say no to this girl?

"Yay!" Cat smiled and jumped up and down in her little skirt. Sam flushed when she caught a glimpse of Cat's pink panties.

Easy Puckett, she thought.

Outside Jade turned to Tori, "See?" Jade smirked.

"It's not over yet." Tori frowned back at Jade. "Now comes the heard part."

"Relax Vega." The two girls went back to watching through the window.

Cat had taken out the glue and started painting the bottles with them. She would then hand one to Sam and she would start to stack them.

"You know this reminds me of those crazy sculptures Spenser would make up in Seattle." Sam said.

"Sam, you're smiling!" Cat giggled. "I like it when my Sammy smiles."

Sam blushed again. "Just hand me another bottle kiddo."

Jade and Tori watched for a few more minutes. Then Jade took out her phone and looked at Tori.

"OK. It's time." Jade dialed Cat's phone.

Inside Cat's phone rang. "Ring ring." She said. Her phone was on the counter. She looked at her hands and saw they were covered with glue. She pressed the speakerphone with her nose.

"Hi Jade!" Cat said.

"Cat, we have a problem." Jade' s voice came over the speakerphone.

"Oh." Said Cat, furrowing her brow. "I don't like problems."

"Remember that glue I gave you for your project? It's the same glue that you used on Tori' s face that time!"

"Oh no." Cat looked at Sam. Sam stopped stacking the bottles and looked at Cat.

"Oh no what?" Sam looked at her hands. They were covered in glue too.

"There was a mix up, but don't panic Cat. I have the stuff we use  to get it off and me and Tori will swing by and drop it off." Jade was saying over the speakerphone. Cat had stood up and was starting to panic.

"Hurry Jade!" Cat whimpered "Sam and I have it all over our hands!"

Jade winked at Tori. "Oh my God Cat! Whatever you do don't hold Sam's hands! We're on our way." Jade hung up.

Cat ran over to Sam and grabbed Sam's hands and intertwined their fingers. "Oh Sam!" Cat yelled. "This is so bad!"

"Cat." Sam said.

"This glue is tough!" Cat was getting hysterical. "The last time we used it Tori had this makeup stuck on her face for hours!"

"Cat." Sam repeated.

"If we touch anything we are going to be stuck to it! I don't want to be stuck to it!"

"Cat!" Sam yelled. Cat stopped.

"What did Jade tell you not to do?" Sam spoke calmly.

"Uh, not to grab your hands?" Cat searched for the answer.

"And what's the first thing you did?" Sam continued to speak evenly.

Cat puzzled it out. "I grabbed your hands!" Cat was  smiling that she got it right. Then it hit her. "Oh."

They both looked down. They were stuck together. Sam was very conscious that there faces were inches apart.

"Well here's another fine mess you got me into Valentine." Sam said.