The Girl Every Guy Wants

Hey guys! This is a Little One-Shot that Puerto_Ricochet, FabulousShipper, and I thought of, I hope you enjoy!

P.S. Delirious is a Female with no mask ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~BLEEP.....BLEEP.....BLEEP~

"Shut the fuck uuuup."

A cream colored arm slammed on the noisy alarm clock. Baby blue eyes were visible through the hole where the creamed arm slammed on the clock. Slithering the arm back into the warm blankets Delirious closed her eyes to get back to sleep. She groaned helplessly not being able to go back to sleep.

Delirious walked towards the bathroom to get ready. Finished brushing her teeth she got a quick shower. Humming as she came out the bathroom with two towels one around her chest and the other wrapped around her head. She sat down to brush her hair for knots and nappy spaces.

Finished brushing her hair she walked to her closet to pick out clothes for the day. Picking out a baby blue shirt with a two teddy bears hugging she wondered if she should wear black Denim tight pants or a black mini skirt. Walking towards the window, She opened just a little to feel the hot rays of light warm her skin and blind here eyes. "Mini skirt it is..."  Delirious muttered.

Looking at her shirt in the mirror her shirt fitted perfect on her skinny, busty frame. Looking down at the Mini Skirt it fitted around her Feminine hips. " Perfect"  Delirious giggled before walking out of her bedroom.

"Maybe I should put some shorts under the skirt just in case."  She thought. While walking back into her room she spotted a pair of volleyball shorts in the closet. Putting on the shorts her phone vibrated. Looking at the text "Just in time." She whispered and smiled.

She quickly grabbed a pop tart from her cupboard and hurried outside, locking the door behind her. Delirious's next destination was the park where the guys were. The park was a good walking distance away from her house so she had time to finish her small breakfast.

Her hips swayed side to side as she sped walked on the path to the park. Her eagerness fueled her energy to walk as she got nearer and nearer to her destination. Then finally the park was in her sight.

As she approached the park she grinned to see her friends playing basketball. Walking to the nearest bench she sat down to watch to see who wins. Lui, Vanoss, Wildcat on one team and Nogla, Basically, and Mini on the other. Basically's team won by 1 point.

Delirious clapped startling the boys. They turned towards the noise to see Delirious giggling at their reaction. One sentence ran though their mind.

"She's so Cute "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC!

Thank You Puerto_Ricochet for Editing and Writing this Fabulous Chapter!

Check out her Q&A with TheFabulousShipper and me, Come ask us random questions we will be happy to answer them!

As Always, See You Next Time ( ^3~)