Surprise!

0_0 I just notice I haven't updated this in a while. I'm so srry T-T I been so busy with other things!!!! This will be a short little chapter hopefully the next will be longer than this and the others >u>.

Anyways, Here is Part 3!

Previously...

" Hey Guys " Asked Delirious. No one answered to occupied dazing at Delirious."What's going on " Thought Delirious looking at the boys in front of her.

-----------------------------------------------

Looking at the dazed boys in front her, Delirious couldn't help wave her hand in front of the closest boy, Mini. Frowning for not breaking Mini out of his trace Delirious raised her hand and rapidly tapped Mini's cheeks. Giggling at Mini's reaction she didn't notice the glares Mini received from getting attention from Delirious.

" Hey Jenny " a husky familiar voiced ringed out . Making a full turn around Delirious ran to the Black Eyed Brunette male. The guys watched in anger at this mysterious male spin their Delirious around in circles whooping and laughing. Getting back on the ground the pair walked to the anger looking boys. " Guys meet Luke, Luke meet the Guys " Delirious smiled brightly. Providing Luke with their names the group of boys seethe with jealousy on their watching Luke kiss Jenny's forehead while wrapping his arm around her curvy slim waist. Delirious snuggled into Luke not paying any mind to her surroundings. The only thing she was minding about is Luke who she hasn't seen since Preschool.

The guys looked at each other looked at each other with the same thought in mind. A look with Jealousy, Reasoning, and Nothing to Regret. " Truce for now, But for the time being getting Delirious away from Luke ". Smiling widely at the plan set for the day , They just watched Luke and Jenny in utter silence going over the plan in their head.

" After Luke is out of the way, I will claim Delirious as Mine! " shouted the individual voices in the boys head. The boys glanced at each other one more time to put a fake smile on their faces before heading towards the pair. Jenny looked from Luke to the gang she hangs and plays with everyday with a bright smile on her face. " Let's go get some ice cream! " suggested Tyler pointing down the street to a Ice Cream Parlor.

" Mmm~ Sounds delicious! " exclaimed Jenny pulling Luke's arm towards the parlor. The other boys looked at Tyler with a questionable expression. " It's a start " huffed Tyler crossing his arms walking past the other boys running to the empty side of Jenny. The others watched as the trio walked further and further away from them. " HEY! WAIT FOR US!! " shouted the guys to catch up with the trio.

Jenny giggled laughing at her flustered friends who wrapped thier arms around anyone who shoulders were available to catch their breaths. She looked over at Luke who was smiling while staring ahead where the Ice Cream Palor is. Closing her eyes and humming happily to have her friends beside her gave her joy, But what she didn't know was her joy was going to meet some mixed emotions coming her away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry that it was short, I couldn't think enough to make this chapter longer. Next chapter will be longer since I can now have an idea!

As Always, I will see you next time!

Magician_Bunneh out~