Buddies or Enemies?

Welcome back Dearies, Sorry that these stories aren't updating fast. I have been trying to update this and the others that aren't complete, But I have been distracted with my new crack pairing Hungan. Anyways let's get started on this lovely chapter, Hopefully it's longer than the previous one xD.

(A/N):

*Talking *

* Thoughts *

Previously:

Jenny giggled laughing at her flustered friends who wrapped their arms around anyone who shoulders were available to catch their breaths. She looked over at Luke who was smiling while staring ahead where the Ice Cream Parlor is. Closing her eyes and humming happily to have her friends beside her gave her joy, But what she didn't know was her joy was going to meet some mixed emotions coming her away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 8 of them were seated by the Hostess with a table for 10 by the window. " Your waitress will be with you soon " said the Hostess walking back into the front to seat other customers. Jenny sat on the rubbery cushion bench scooting to the middle followed by Cartoonz, Lui, and Mini at the end and Vanoss, Basically, and Nogla on the other side of her. " What are you going to order Jenny? " questioned Cartoonz scooting closer to her. " Maybe a fly swatter " answered Jenny playfully swatting Vanoss's hands away from her cheeks. Luke glared at Vanoss who in turned smiled at him. " If your cheeks weren't so chubby and cute maybe I'll stop " He replied pinching her blushing cheeks. Jenny shoved her menu in Vanoss's face taking his off the table to hide her blushing face. Vanoss took the menu from his face scooting towards Jenny nudging her while looking over the menu to see what he wanted to order. Cartoonz glared over his menu at the giggling pair not noticing the expressions the others were giving him and the pair. The others were silent observing the scene happening in front of them. " Hello! My name is Chelsea and I will be your waitress today " Chelsea said getting out her notepad to take their orders. " What flavor do you want sir? " asked Chelsea politely looking at Nogla. " Chocolate Please " answered Nogla.

Chelsea nodded looking at the Basically. " Strawberry Swirl " he exclaimed swatting Nogla from a dirty comment he muttered under his breath. Chelsea giggled at their antics looking at the next person. " I'm still looking " mumbled Vanoss laying the menu flat on the table leaning forward to look at the menu glancing slightly to see Jenny admiring his eyes. Chelsea nodded making a space on her notepad. " You Ma'am? " questioned the waitress looking at the only female at the table. " Oh! I-I'm sorry skip me " blushed Jenny putting the menu in front of her face embarrassed from staring at Vanoss' chocolate eyes and stuttering. " Their such a cute couple " Chelsea thought to herself stifling her giggles when she was meet eye to eye from the man on the other side of the female. " You? " asked Chelsea raising one of her eyebrows. " Mint " replied Cartoonz gripping the table when Vanoss brushed a piece of hair out of Jenny' eyes. " If I'm not mistaken...These boys like her, but two of them which are the boys on each side of her try their best to win her heart " thinking to herself she act like she flipped the page to a new page. She act like she was writing a side note for anything on their ice cream but was really writing a note for Jenny. " Sorry about the wait guys!  " apologized Chelsea flipping the page back. The group only smiled understanding how much she has to write on the page. " Now, What can I get you three? " asked Chelsea pen ready to write the orders. " Chocolate chip " answered Mini. Chelsea scribbled the order peering at the next person. " Banana split with Chocolate syrup " Lui replied licking his dry lips. " Ok! Now for your orders " exclaimed Chelsea pointing at Vanoss and Jenny. " Can I have Vanilla ice cream " started Vanoss looking at Delirious. " With Chocolate sprinkles " replied Delirious looking at Vanoss. " With Chocolate syrup on top " finished the two together staring into each others eyes laughing at each other. " Aw! You two have to stop being cute~ " bubbled Chelsea ripping out an sheet of notepad paper. She folded it up and slid it to Jenny who looked at it confused while the group of boys were silent looking around the place not looking at each other. " Don't ask, Just read " with that there waitress walked away. Jenny opened the note.