Chapter 3: Accepted... With A Twist

"You may be wondering why I invited you to a JMJ sleepover," Meghan started.

"I am." Jennifer glared. I think we might have a problem.

"Shut up Jen and let me finish." Meghan shot.

"You may be wondering why we invited you to the JMJ sleepover... Well, its because we want you to be one of the JMJs." She smiled.

I froze in shock. What? How? Why would Megan the most popular girl in school and the leader of the JMJ's want to accept me into their popular group?

"Yes! Of course!" I said, smiling big.

"Yay!" Jamie said.

"Hold up, you didn't even get our thought about another member!" Jennifer whined.

"Jennifer, if you don't play nice, I'll put Paige in your position!" Meghan threatened and Jennifer shut up then.

I was still kind of confused why she'd want me, of all the prettiest popular girls at the school, she chose me. Its all a dream I guess. A very, realistic, happening right now, dream!

"Okay so... To be made into one of the JMJs we'll have to get you new clothes. Your makeup is alright, your hair is pretty nice, the clothes though, you need more."

Meghan and Jamie gave Jennifer a look and Jennifer coughed as if she was about to give a speech. Or maybe she just choked on her gum bc she was chewing it like their was no tomorrow.

"Look, we need to tell you something..." Jennifer twirled her golden blonde hair in her pointer finger and smacked on her gum.

I shifted uncomfortable on the couch in Meghan's huge room while Jamie was taping away on Facebook or something.

"And that is..." I asked, gulping slightly.

"All of us have boyfriends except for you. If you don't get a boyfriend is less than two weeks we have to kick you out. It's apart of our code." She said.

But all I heard was smack, from her gum. Gross.

"Wait, wait, hold up. Im still confused. Why would you want me, Paige Scout, a girl who just moved here, and looks nothing like you guys, in your super popular group that everyone in the school bows down too?" I was still confused.

Meghan looked annoyed. How about you just stop worrying about that part- maybe you'll find out later-" Meghan paused to sneak a giggle at Jamie and Jennifer, "but you should be worrying about finding a boyfriend soon"

"In less than two weeks?! But I just moved here and I don't know anyone!" I cried.

"It's okay babe, you're hot, you can do it." Jamie said friendly. She's my favorite out the the 4 of us because she isn't a dumb blonde, or a fake blonde that will smile at you one day and then hate you the next

Hey, I didn't say I like everyone out of the group. Jennifer has slept with every guy in the school and Meghan is a snobby rich girl with a jock boyfriend.

I smiled at Jamie.

Jennifer just rolled her eyes. "Two weeks, or you're out. Jamie had to do the same thing and she got one in a week." Jennifer smiled. Wow, that helped a lot. Jennifer is way prettier than me.

She has dark clear skin and black hair that goes to her back. She's tall and lean with a gorgeous smile. And I'm just... bleh.

How am I going to get a boyfriend in two weeks?

Then an idea popped into my mind. It's risky, but smart. It would lead me into a lot of trouble if anyone found out, but like I said, its smart.

All I need is a fake boyfriend.