Chapter 5: New Addition

"You should try on this!" Jamie held up a tight black dress.

"And with these heels," Meghan held up a pair of red pumps.

I have to admit, the outfit was great, but if my parents, especially my father saw me in that outfit, they'd send me away!

"I could never pull that off!" I said looking at a pink crop top.

"Oh c'mon, of course you can." Jamie said. Then she handed me the outfit and Meghan handed me the shoes.

"Go try them on, we'll meet you in the changing room in three minutes sharp." Meghan ordered.

I obeyed and went straight to the dressing room.

The dress fit me perfectly. It hugged all my curves. Meghan had pulled out a shoe size of 8, Im an 8 1/2 so it was a little tight, but that wasn't bothering me.

After three minutes I walked out and saw Jamie and Meghan in the corner talking and whispering.

"Here I am," I said catching their attention.

They both gasped.

"Hot, hot, hot!" Jamie said.

I blushed. I didn't really even glance at myself in the mirror, I just wanted their opinions.

"Thanks." I said.

"I like the shoes." Meghan said bluntly. Then she walked back to the clothes.

"Whats her problem?" I said Jamie, clearly confused.

"Don't worry about it. She's having some troubling times." Said Jamie.

"Oh." Was all I said, even though I wanted to know more.

"C'mon let's go get more clothes!" Jamie cheered.

•••••

I walked inside my home with about five bags full of new clothes.

Meghan and Jamie said that I should start wearing them on Monday, because that's when I'm going to walk into the school with them.

Was I nervous? Hell yes.

People we're probably going to be so confused why I'm walking with them.

Oh shut up Paige. Jamie told me to never talk down to myself. She told me that I was beautiful and I had every right to be walking with them.

I feel bad about lying to Jamie about Jax. She's the nicest one to me in the group. Maybe one day after Jax and I's dramatic break up I'll tell her and she'll think its hilarious!

"Wow Paige! You went on a shopping spree or something?" Marc came up to me.

"Yup! I did!" I smiled brightly.

I was very glad that the JMJs are accepting me for who I am. They let me wear my crop tops and black clothes and chunky heels. They told me they were letting me because they wanted a change. So since change is for the better according to Jamie, We could all wear the type of clothes we felt comfortable in.

Like before Jamie couldn't wear sneakers, but she loved Nike work out shoes, so Meghan is going to let her wear it.

I smiled to myself knowing that I was the one who let this change be for the better.