Chapter 6: The Party

I've been to a lot of parties. They are exciting. I love how wild they are. I've only took three shots in my life and maybe at this party that Meghan is forcing the JMJs to go, I'll take more.

"Okay so, this is a college party. We may be seniors, but we have to at least look like seniors in college too." Meghan stated.

"That makes no sense." Jamie said laughing.

Meghan smiled and shrugged. "You get the point. We have to all dress hot! Paige, you should wear that dress we saw when we all went shopping."

"Woah what? How come I wasn't invited. You guys always invite me shopping. We always go together!"
Jennifer gasped.

"It was the day you must of had your tampon in too far and stormed out because Paige stood up to you," Meghan shot at her.

Jamie and I started laughing and Jennifer just rolled her eyes.

"But anyway, the party is tomorrow night. Oh and also, we have to bring our boyfriends. So Paige, tell Max or whatever his name is." Meghan smiled at me.

I nodded. This party will either be the best or worst night of my life.

••••••
-Friday, 9:30 PM-

"Oh hell yes, a party?! I'm in!" Jax said. I called his cell and we've been talking for about thirty minutes.

"Yeah. Now hurry and get dressed, the party starts at 10 PM."

"Got it. See you then, babe." He said. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Whatever, bye Jax." I'm glad he didn't see the blush that crept up my cheeks when I hung up.

I quickly slipped on my dress and black heels and added a leather jacket to the outfit.

I had a cat eye with some black eye shadow and dark red lipstick.

I waited outside for Jamie's car to pull into my drive way and then we'd leave.

"Omg you look amazing Paige! You're going to blow your boyfriend away!"
She said.

"Not as good as you!" I said.

I turned up the radio because Britney Spears was on and waited until we made it to the party.

______________

"You girls both look really good!"
Meghan said when she saw us.

But I was still hooked on Meghan's outfit and look. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She bad a light peach colored dress on and big jewelry.

Just then Meghan's boyfriend came up and put his arm around her waist.

"I'll see you guys around." She waved and winked goodbye.

Then the rest of the JMJs boyfriends came up and they all left.

Ugh. Now I was left to wait for my "boyfriend".

It was annoying me because he was late and I had to wait for him because I don't want to walk in alone.

I texted him asking where he was and he texted me right back;

Jax: standing behind you looking at that ass ;)

I immediately turned around and blushed a dark red when I saw him biting his lip. I know he treats every girl like this. Jax is that kind of guy.