Chapter One 'The Picnic'

It was a normal day at the town of legends and Tristana and Teemo were just hanging out and talking at a coffee shop. "Do you like your cappuccino?" Asked Teemo.

"Yes it taste amazing,"replied Tristana. "So, you doin' anything tomorrow?"

"No, not really I'm just probably going to play video games on my computer again you wanna come over?" He wondered.

"Well I was actually thinking we could have a picnic at the park of legends," she said kind of sighing at the same time.

"No, no, I'd love to come to the park with you!" He said with joy. "I'll meet you there tomorrow at 12:00pm."

"Okay!"
Both of them left the coffee shop and went home. When Teemo got home he started to prepare for the picnic he was so excited that they finally would get to do something Romantic with each other.

"Oh no! I don't have anything that Tristana likes here! In fact, I don't have ANY food!!!!!!!!" Teemo started panicking and then realized he needed to go shopping. "Where oh where, can I find her favourite Fire Fries?! I have to make it perfect if I'm going to tell her how I feel tomorrow!"
When Teemo was panicking and shopping Tristana was in her hut.

At Tristana's hut

"I wonder what Teemo is doing right now. Well oh, I need to go shopping! I don't have Teemo's favourite mushroom soup! Oh right I can just go to the super market. Well off I go!"

At the Supermarket

Teemo walked into the supermarket and looked all over the isles to find potatoes and fire sauce. He finally hit isle nine and picked up the potatoes.

"Ten dollars! I don't have ten dollars!" He screamed as the other people starred at him.

Suddenly there was a path of money going down the and around these isles it seemed like they were making a trail. So he did need money so he followed the trail and picked up one and every coin.
Tristana walked into the supermarket.

"It seems like I haven't been here in ages!" Tristana and yelled.

Teemo heard the yell and realized it sounded like Tristana.

"It can't be her. Why would she be here? Different people sound alike right?" Teemo thought to himself.

He kept on following the trail of money to the middle of the store.

"Oh look, free money!" Tristana thought in her mind. She started following it.

Teemo looked up across him and there was Tristana!
"Oh no! If she sees me I'm going to be in huge trouble!!! But I just need one more dollar to get all the things I need!!!"

Teemo sprinted to the dollar and quickly ran away.

"Wait was that... Teemo?" She wondered.

At the Picnic

"Hello Tristana" said Teemo. "Feel free to sit down."

"Oh I made something for you too!" Replied Tristana. "Here's some mushroom soup it's your favourite."

"Oh thanks! I have something special for you too! Here is some Fire Fries YOUR favourite."

"Oh thanks to you too!"

There was a sound of snapping branches in the forest and some eyes came in the bush staring at them. Then suddenly a line of red and blue minions from the left and right came and took Tristana and Teemo away from each other.

"Teemo!" Tristana screamed.

"Tristana!" Screened Teemo at the same time.