A and D

A and D.

This book was inspired by Taylor Swift's music video "You belong with me" with it's own twists and turns. This book is a little cliche, with the nerds and jocks but the story is original, as it does has a different type of story to the jock and nerd theme. I will tell you, you will get frustrated with Aaron ( not telling you why, read to find out). ;)

The MIRACULOUS author of the story is fallenbabybubu!

Summary of the story: 

He's a jock. I'm not. He's popular. I'm not. He's good-looking. I'm not. And have I mentioned that we're the best of friends? So he loves me... as a friend. Too bad, because I don't just love him... I'm in love with him.

--Dakota Evans ____________ Dakota's sarcastic, Aaron isn't. Aaron's a morning person, Dakota most definitely is not. Dakota's a nerd, while Aaron's a jock. Aaron loves High School, while Dakota thinks nothing about school is cool. Who would've thought that these two people are the best of friends? Not many people are happy, that's for sure. Being in love is hard. Being in love with your best friend is harder. Being in love with your best friend who is in an entirely different clique in High School is the hardest.

Catergory:

Teen Fiction, Humor

Book is:

Completed

Rating:

PG-13 ( Mostly everything in this book is PG)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link in the comments!! ;)

Cover on the side ---------------------------------->

Music that was inspired also on the side ---------------------->

: