Must Date The PLAYBOY!

I honestly have no words to explain how intriguing this book was. I loved every second of it, from the arguments to the cute moments. When I was reading the story, the book wasn’t completed and I was dying to know what was going to happen next – especially with the clip hangers.

I’m sure by now everybody would have assumed that this is yet another cliché. Let me just stop you there… because you couldn’t be more wrong. If you looking for a story that has a hot guy, the girl can’t resist and BOOM – they’re dating and he forgot his playboy ways are forgotten: this isn’t a story for you. Sure, the main [boy] character is hot and sure, he may be a playboy but the plot of this story is something un-understandable; unique; addicting. I honestly have no clue how the author came up with such a great story.

This book is well written grammatically and plotically (I know that’s not a word but you know what I mean). This book is published and by that you can infer that it was good enought to be printed on paper.

I know I haven't said a lot about the book but I covered the most important reason. I've also gotten many resquests to include this book into WGS, and I'd like to say thanks to all of those who suggested it but I couldn't agree more. 

Summary of the book:

“I know I’m not the type of girl that you usually go out with. I’m not sexy, I’m not attractive and I’m no fun. I’m plain and boring with no charm at all. The only thing good about me is probably my brain, which everyone finds boring. But I must ask you this…Mr. Zachary Anderson, can I be your girlfriend?” This is the story of a simple, rich and shy-type hotel heiress, Victoria Peige, trying to steal the heart of the hottest and most popular playboy in their school, Zachary Anderson, for the sake of her friend. Can Miss Goody-Goody win the heart of the Ultimate Bad Boy despite the rivalry their parents have in the business world? Will she be successful? It’s for you to figure out.

Catergory:

Teen Fiction and Humor

Book is:

Completed with a ongoing sequel - but please, if you don't like sequels (like myself) don't let that stop you for reading this book. It's really worth the read.

Rating:

PG-13

_____________________________________________________

Cover on the side!

Link in the comments!

Hoenstly, if I were you, I wouldn't even be reading this! Go RIGHT NOW and clink on the link in the comments and start reading!!