My Life as a Walter Boy [Sequel to MLWTWB]

My life as a Walter Boy.

Yes, you are right, this IS the sequal to "My life with the Walter Boys"!! I just thought I add this book as well because it deserves to be in this book. The story is written differently from the first book. First of all, this book is written in Cole's point of view (POV) which makes this story one of a kind. It adds excitement knowing that you know what Cole's thinking. The funny thing is that in the first book, you really want to know what Cole's thinking, where as in the this book, you badly want to know what Jackie's think... and hiding! It's amazing how the author manages to keep you entertained through out the WHOLE BOOK because you think that this would be similar to the first book but was I badly proven wrong; the characters have grown up! 

After you finish reading the first book then you no choice but to read the sequal as well. 

Once again, the author of the story is Fallzswimmer!

Summary of the book:

Cole Walter has just graduated college, but he can't find a job. When his mom finds him work in New York, he is thrust into a girl crazy world as an assistant to the editor of Cosmo. That means living with a certain beautiful girl named Jackie. Will old feelings bubble up, or fade out forever?

Sequel to My Life with the Walter Boys

Catergory:

Humor, Romance

Book is:

NOT Completed...sorry for the confusion

Rating:

PG-13

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LInk in the comment!!

Trailer & Cover on the side! ;) ---------------->