5:48

5:48

Many enjoy stories that get the reader to think, embrace, and understand the words; rather than just read it and know what’s going on. This is the ideal book for all of those people. And if you’re a quick reader, I don’t recommend you reading this book.

In a way, you could think of it as a challenging read, since it takes a great deal of thought to see how the words revel the plot, the story. You never know, you might enjoy these kinds of books much better.

This book was very heart-touching, and heart-breaking. It will open your eyes.When you don’t have a place called home, what do you do? You find one, and make it. The title, 5:48, refers to a cafe where the main girl feels a connection to. But we all know a cafe without people, isn’t exactly a cafe. So you read through the chapters and see how the people behind the cafe become her family, her heart. Each chapter alternates between the POV of the main girl, and main boy.

The amazing author is: cityscape

Summay:

Sometimes all you need is a quirky little coffee shop to call home.
(Click the book for futher info. Book can be found by clicking link in comments.)

Catergory:

Romance, Teen Fiction

Rating:

PG

Book is:  

Completed 

------------------------------------

Cover on the side, link the in the comment!! Hehehe!