Part Two- Unexpected

Gracina got out of the ceremonial hall as soon as her job was done. The priests' tricks had worked, leaving the people in awe. They believed it. All the gibberish and lies. She had dispatched a messenger to Amet about an hour before. She expected Amet himself to arrive by sundown. Now she had to figure out a way to go to the Stone Circle.....wait. Was that a keyhole in that wall? Gracina smiled. Mysterious as always. Was this the work of Egypt's Helper? The Helpers were supposed to exist in each country, right? So was it their job to put the keyholes in good spots? Later, Gracina. Right now you have friends to call and a ring of liars to dethrone. She took the key from her dress and before she knew it, found herself flying headfirst out of one of the arches in the Stone Circle. She braced for landing in a tree, or some such uncomfortable place. Instead, as she was about to face plant into the stone, a hand reached from a nearby tree and grabbed hers. It carefully let her down, and then down the tree came Gracina's helper. She was almost blonde, slightly short, and from the look on her face, Gracina could tell that she was not used to such clothes as she had on now. How did one start a conversation with a stranger that had been found in a place secret to almost all the world? But Gracina didn't need to worry. Because the lady spoke first: "Well....that was unexpected....."

This is a picture of Charity, whom Gracina found in the Stone Circle.