Part Two: Ribbon

"Alright class," Mr. Hiroyuki boomed. He took a huge red and white book out from under his desk and slammed it on the table. He glared around the room, his eyes meeting every one of ours. Most kids were scared to death of him, but me and Kaito weren't. Sure, he was pushy and harsh, but he only tried to inspire our best.
"Lines. NOW!" There was a sudden commotion of kids trying to find their spots on the risers. Kaito took ahold of my hand and let me to my place at his side. My face turned bright red. "Now then!" His voice was sharp and he talked fast. "We have less than a month to learn these songs in time for Christmas evening. Which means if I see any funny business from any of you yodeling Neanderthals, I'll make you make a sound even worse than the pitiful screeching you call singing! Are we clear?!"
Everyone yelled, "Yes sir!" in fear. We all opened our books and flipped to page 13.
"Kaito, (Y/N), you two will come up front as soon as the music starts." Mr. Hiroyuki's was more gentle and and calm. I grabbed my fans out of my pocket and dodged the students on the risers below when the first sound of the flute rang out. Some of the kids were as young as five. Kaito was right beside me.
At the second sound of the flute, we spread our fans. His were a vibrant sky blue and mine were a charming rose creme. Then, as the relaxing music played, we began to dance to it like we'd practiced so many times before. Then, the ribbon girls joined in behind us, and the choir began to sing. Kaito's body curved to every note, and although we were doing the same dance, I had to try hard to not be captivated by his dancing. Thankfully, this was the only song where we had to dance instead of sing. The ribbon girls were part of a professional group known as the Dragon Princesses.
At the end of the dance, Kaito grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his chest. Mr. Hiroyuki laughed loudly and said, "Oh, you managed to do something right! Big round of applause for (Y/N) and Kaito!" The music room suddenly erupted in cheers and applause. After that, we ran through the rest of the program. I had a hard time keeping my eyes off Kaito, and it was obvious that he noticed me.
"Alright you good for nothing noobs, that's all for today." Kids streamed out of the door and went their separate ways, but Kaito didn't let me go.
"That was amazing. YOU were amazing," he said, smiling. I blushed. He guided me to his house, and when we got there...

Cliffhanger time! It's my gift for getting no inspiration for a day. Just kidding. Thanks for reading part two.