Chapter Six

Ashlynn

Jacob decided that he was going to have a pool party since it was so hot out. Prod's girlfriend, Calissa and Ray's girlfriend, Tori came around and we started to get along. The three of us went shopping for bathing suits. I got a black bikini with a ruffled top. Calissa got a peach colored halter top one piece that had a cut out in the middle. Tori's swimsuit was an orange, purple and yellow strapless bikini.

I was in my room finishing getting ready when I could hear them shouting for me. I came down the stairs and a look of shock appeared on their faces.

"....You look hot"

I had on my bikini with shorts over the bottoms, black and silver rose earrings, a thick silver necklace and the bracelet that matched the ones I made for the boys.

Here's where I turned super bashful.

"Thanks"

"What's up with your hair? I thought it was straight"

"No it's not. I would straighten it and then slowly go back to....this. And it grew too"

"Well it looks amazing"

"Yeah. Keep your hair this way, it's part of your style"

We walked out into the backyard where the boys were setting everything up. Anybody who was coming would be here in a couple hours so we were just gonna hang around until then. I went over to Jacob as he was moving something and I latched onto his arm.

"So I guess we really are twins now"

"What are you talking about?"

His head whipped around and slowly tilted before a big smile appeared on his face.

"Wow"

He started playing with my hair. I smacked his hand away and when I tried to move, he pulled me into a weird headlock and hugged me to his chest then kept going.

I was pouting and glaring at him really hard.

"Let go"

"In a minute"

Jacob

I was really caught up in how curly her hair was but I'm actually doing it to distract myself from her body. Her outfit isn't hiding much.

"Are you done?"

"Yeah"

"You're mean"

She stepped away from me and fixed her hair.

"No I'm not"

"Whatever. Are you guys done?"

"Pretty much. People should be coming soon"

She started scowling.

"You gonna be okay?"

She shrugged. " I don't do crowds....at least not in the daytime"

"What?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll figure something out. Make sure they don't break anything"

A half hour later the backyard started filling up. By the time the sun went down it was packed and the music was blasting.

Half of these people we went to school with. Everybody else.....randoms.

There were girls coming up to me every few minutes. And I would dismiss them....politely. I didn't have to talk to them to know that they didn't have what I want.

In the beginning, I saw Ashlynn hanging with the girls and she looked like she was having fun.

But now I don't see her anywhere. I went inside to look for her. A decent amount of people were around. I ran into Roc and asked if he'd seen her.