Part 1: Rhyme & Ribstiez

[Riiing! Riiing!]

"Moshi moshi! Thank you for calling. This is Junkshop Mediocrity.. Yes.. Yes.. Yes we do. We have more in stocks as well. Would you like to place an order? Hello? What? My voice?.. You're too kind!.. So, for the S-type custom parts you were talking about.. we're running a special right now.. Understood. Thank you very much. Please send us your personal information."

I'm Aoba Seragaki, 21 years old and a working adult..

"Aoba, did they say something about your voice again?." -Ren

"Y-Yah.. Seriously, what's so good about my voice anyway?."

"It's true that it's bringing in more customers."

"Y-Yeah but when other guys start telling me that, it's kinda.."

..And Ren is my dog Allmate.

"Aoba-kun, can you please take it to Delivery Works?."

I was not finished talking when Boss suddenly entered. He's carrying a small package and gave it to me.

"Yes sir." Then I walked out of the shop carrying Ren in a sling bag with its straps on my right shoulder to my left waist.

I wasn't walking so far when I saw Koujaku.

"Yoh Aoba!. What're you doing?."

He slapped my shoulder. Ow! It hurts!!

"W-What am I doing? I'm working.. How about you?."

"I'm working as well." He let go off a teasing smile.

..Koujaku is my childhood bestfriend. He was always protecting me because when I was young, I really looked like a girl with blue long hair. Well, even he found out that I was a guy, he still took care of jerks for me.

"..Hmm? Your hair grew out so long. I can't help but notice since it was my job." -He changed expression.

"Yah. I just cut it randomly. H-Hey.. I'll be going then, Deliveries shouldn't be late." I waved my hand and left him.

I continued walking and passed by a group of males at the street..

Recently, there has been an increase in internal clashes among the street gangs called Ribstiez.

..I was stopped when one of them grabbed my jacket. He was about to punch my face when..

"Hey that's enough!." ..someone shouted from the back.

W-Wait.. Is that Mizuki!?.. He ran fast and hardly beaten the two of them.

"Oh crap! T-That's Mi..Mizuki.. The head of..D-Dry Juice!." One of them uttered with his voice shaking.

"What?!.. RUUUUUNNNN!!." Then they ran away.

"Hey!! Don't pick fucking fights if you're just gonna run away!.."-Mizuki "..Totally bitches." He shooked his head.

"See? This is what happens when you are not in a team. So how about it? Want to join Dry Juice now?." He faced me and smiled.

"My,my. I told you I'm not into in that sort of thing." I sighed.

"Haha but it's cool to be on one."

"I just hate a lot of hassle Mizuki. Oh!.. By the way, I have to go deliver this. Sorry I got you caught in a commotion." I bowed my head.

"Nah! It's okay! That's what are friends are for." He moved his fingers and smiled at me as I walked to Delivery Works

Finally, I reached the building and gave the package. My,my.. So much things happened today. It's already dark. I walked the same path to go home..

I was nailed on my place when I saw rays of colorful lights. There was a crowd of people surrounding a stadium-like hologram. Shouting a name..

"USUI! USUI! USUI!."

A girl with masculine voice and 10 arms got out from a portal.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting everyone! We will now begin Rhyme."

"Ugh!." While watching, my head suddenly felt painful.

"Aoba, are you alright?."-Ren

"Y-Yah. It's just the usual thing. Let's go."

"What's wrong? Dizzy from the crowd Aoba-san?."-Virus

"Konbanwa Aoba-san."-Trip

"Virus, Trip. Why are you guys wandering around here?."

..I'm somewhat close with the both of them.

"We are in-charge of this area."-Virus

"You guys really do always dress the same huh. It's like you're twins."

"We aren't twins."
"We are not twins." (Virus and Trip answered in unison)

"It's rare for us to see you watching a Rhyme battle Aoba-san."-Trip

"Even now, I often think about how I'd love to see you fight again."-Virus

"Right. We're fans of yours Aoba-san."-Trip

"Uhh..Thank you." I embarassly answered.

"Well, if you ever want to have some fun again, give us a call."-Virus

"Yah sure. I will."

Then I leave and walk straight home.