Part 11: Aoba x Virus & Trip

★★★

"It's so good to see you again Aoba-san." -Trip

"Yah. We're really glad you agreed to visit us." -Virus

"Shut up! What did you do with Mizuki?!." -Aoba

"Ohh.." *looks at Mizuki* "...You should probably go out now." -Virus

"I will." *bows head* -Mizuki

"Speaking of that..." -Trip

*AOBA'S POV.

"Mizuki is hardly in trouble since the Dry Juice's members started to get addicted in Rhyme."

Trip starts to walk closer to me.

"That's a fact. And to help him out of his misery.. We decided to make Morphine* and Dry Juice as one."

Virus also walks closer to me. Now I felt paralized..

*Morphine is the Ribstiez gang behind the disappearance of Mizuki.

"We really want to make you show us how you fight in Rhyme again..."

The both of them started to take off my clothes. I struggled hard to escape...but it's no use...

"O-Oi!! Uirusu! Toripu! Yamete kudasai!." I kept on yelling.

"You better just shut and give up." Virus lean closer to my face holding a swiss knife on my neck.

"Indeed. There is no point in fighting it."

Trip suddenly forcefully kissed me! The other took off my bottom clothes and started wringing my peak.

"Hmm!..Hm.. Uhnn!!."

I can't move.. I'm stuck. My strenght is lost. I had nothing in mind. I can't think. The sensation is killing me!

Trip put his tounge in my mouth and let it roam around. Massive saliva is pouring out from the both of us and I don't understand if it feels good or not. .

"Ngghhhhhh!.. Hmmmmmnnn!!." Fuck! I can't utter a single word!

Virus goes sucking me up and down. At first he was just slow, now he's fast sliding his mouth at sides of my cock.

"Ngghhh..!! Stop!." I pushed away Trip who was on top of me and kicked Virus who's sucking below.

"FUCK YOU AOBA!!."

"Ugh!." Trip punched me at the abdomen!

He made me face the bed and positioned me like a dog while the other one undo his belt and made me forcefully eat his boner.

"Hmm.. Mmhh.." Virus is movin' rough behind me and it seemed like all the holes of my body is working.

After one and a half hours of doing lots of positions and styles with some that I don't know what it's called..

"Ahh! It's great!!." Virus pulled away.

"Enough for today." Trip stood up.

I was gasping for air.. I can't talk..

"Tidy up before Mizuki sees you." Trip throws me my garments.

"Yeah. And you can take him home now. We already had what we wanted." -Virus looks at Trip then smiles.

"..So...This's just what you wanted...? Intercourse with me? That's why you kidnapped Mizuki?."

"Yeah."

"Tsk! You both suck."

"Yes we do."

Ugh.. My visions' blurring.. I saw them leave..

..Overcomed with too much tiredness, I fell down asleep and lost my consciousness.