Part 4: Disappearance

*AOBA'S POV.

"Koujaku!." I shouted while running. He quickly turn his head.

"Aoba." The tone of his voice sounds worrying.

"Kou..jaku.. we have..to find Mizuki..Where he was..last?." I'm gasping for air. Still tired of running.

"A-Aoba, please take a rest first.." He put his two hands on my shoulders and made me sit.

"..The last time we met is at Black Needle. He told me that the tattoo artist he admires for a very long time came to his shop and complemented his designs. That's a good news but.." He stopped.

..Black Needle is Mizuki's tattoo shop and his most prized possession..

"..He also told me about Dry Juice.. Kuso!." -Koujaku grinded his teeth and clenched his fists.

"If that's the case.." I stood up. "..Then let's go to their hide-out."

We ran and reached Dry Juice's territory fast but shocked to see it.

"What the hell..happened here?!." Koujaku uttered. His voice shaking and eyes widen.

"A-All their..tags are r-replaced with..Morphine tags!." I can't believe what I just saw.

"Morphine?.." He touched one of the painted tags at the wall.

"..Aoba, I have a bad feeling on it." His voice became deeper.

"Uh." I nodded.

We scanned every part of the place incase we might find out some clues about Mizuki's disappearance.

"Damn! I can't find anything!." -Koujaku

"Tsk.. There's nothing here besides seats and soda cans."-Aoba

Suddenly, heavy drops of rain fall to the roof. The environment became cold and the only sound you can hear is the noise of the rain falling down the ground.

"Aoba, I know a place.. Spend the night there. It's getting cold here."

"Uhh..Arigato."

Koujaku then walk beside me. He put his arm above my hair and his kimono shaded my head. I was surprised with the way he act. I'm dangerously close to him and his scent made my face burn. ("o//////o) ..Omo! ..what the hell?!..

"You'll catch a cold when you got soaked in the rain Aoba-san." He smiled at me and he curved his eyes that made him 'more cute'..

"U-Uhh..Arigato gozaimasu Koujaku-san." I bowed my head so he couldn't see me melting and blushing at this moment.

...

After walking a bit far.. Ahh! Finally! We reached the...
...
..
WHAT THE FUCK?! (0_______0)

"Ko--Koujaku?!."

"Yup! Aoba-san! Since your house is still far and you will be unable to find any transportation vehicle at this time, I am left with no choice. As I told you, spend the night here.. With me.. in my house."

"Nope! There will always be a choice for everything!." I insisted. I don't want to sleep with him in HIS house.. for some reasons.. I-I just don't want to.

"O-Ok fine. Stay here outside or sleep with me inside? Haay! Aoba-san make your choice."

He was about to lock the sliding door when..

"Chotto matte kudasai.." I grab his hand.

..He's got a point. It's already midnight and no one's still awake and maybe Ba-chan is asleep too so nobody will open the door when I go there.. He's right. I had no choice.

"..Alright! I'll go inside *sigh* but just try to throw me off the bed next morning and I'll kick your a---"

"Hai hai! Enough with that! Come on in!." He quickly covered my mouth with his hand and I was unable to finish my phrase.