13.

tw - birth and language 

As the medical team prepared Autumn for the next steps, they wheeled her into another room equipped for delivery. Autumn's nerves were frayed, the fear of the unknown mingling with the intense pain of her contractions. As they moved down the hallway, a particularly sharp contraction hit, and Autumn stopped, crying out in pain.

 "I can't... I can't do this," she whimpered, tears streaming down her face.

Winter was right beside her, his hand firmly holding hers. "You can, Autumn. I'm right here with you."

They finally reached the delivery room, and the nurses helped Autumn change into a hospital gown. The contractions were coming faster now, each one more intense than the last. Autumn clung to Winter, her fear and pain overwhelming her.

"Winter, don't leave me," she cried, her voice breaking. "Please, stay with me."

Winter wrapped his arms around her, his voice calm but filled with emotion. "I'm not going anywhere, Autumn. I'm right here."

Another wave of pain hit, and Autumn screamed into Winter's chest, her body trembling. Winter held her tightly, his own heart breaking at the sight of her in such agony. "Breathe, Autumn, just breathe," he murmured, stroking her hair and trying to soothe her.

"I can't... it hurts so much," Autumn sobbed, clinging to him desperately. The room seemed to spin around her, the pain consuming her every thought.

The medical team worked quickly, preparing for the delivery. One of the nurses gently touched Autumn's shoulder. "You're doing great, Autumn. Just a little longer, and we'll have your baby safely in your arms."

Autumn nodded weakly, her face buried in Winter's chest. She drew strength from his presence, his steady heartbeat and soothing words grounding her amidst the chaos."You're so strong, Autumn," Winter whispered, kissing the top of her head. "I love you so much. We're almost there."

With Winter's unwavering support, Autumn took a deep breath and focused on getting through each contraction, one at a time. The pain was still intense, but knowing Winter was right there with her made it more bearable.

Finally, the doctor positioned herself to assist with the delivery. "Autumn, it's time to push. You're almost there."

Autumn nodded, tears still streaming down her face, but a new determination shining in her eyes. With Winter's encouragement and the medical team's guidance, she found the strength to push through the pain, each contraction bringing her closer to meeting her unexpected miracle.As the intensity of the moment reached its peak, Autumn clung to Winter, his love and support giving her the courage to face the final hurdle. Together, they braced for the arrival of their second child, ready to embrace whatever the future held for their growing family. In the delivery room, the intensity of the moment escalated with each passing contraction. Autumn's pain reached a crescendo as she began to push, her body working hard to bring their second baby into the world. Winter stayed by her side, offering words of encouragement and holding her hand tightly. The medical team moved with practiced efficiency, guiding Autumn through each step of the process. As the contractions became more intense, Autumn's pain was almost unbearable. She let out a desperate yell, her voice cracking under the strain.