Time for us to tutor you~ [Tutor normie] (Smut)

I was a normie and I worked at nevermore academy to tutor students and I tutored two girls separately one named Wednesday and Enid those were the main ones they always visited me on tutoring twice each day and soon they wanted to work together in the room with me and I allowed it.

    But things got more intimate they would flirt and Wednesday would send me glares of seduction and that got my heart racing but it wasn't right so I pushed it away every time. Until today...

    I was tutoring them at 9 pm as they requested and we were going over the subject's in algerbra 2 and I was teaching them and helping them review. "Got it down?" Enid shakes her head "No I haven't gotten down on you yet~"  Wednesday smirks and I blush and clear my throat "Not appropriate write."

    Wednesday's smirk drops and she sighs "You talking firm now?" I nod and turn around "Yes Ms.Addams. I am the tutor." Wednesday turns the Enid and they both nod then stand up from their chairs and I watch in confusion and Wednesday pins me against the whiteboard and smirks "I think it's time for us to tutor you~" I blush and shake my head "T-this is illegal!" Wednesday laughs and pushes me harder against the board.

    "Oh please 17, 19 same thing." I grunt and shake my head "N-no it's not!" Wednesday then turns me around my back facing her and my face pressed up against the whiteboard and then I saw Enid of the corner of my eye searching through my drawers "H-hey d-don't- AH!" I gasp out as I feel a harsh slap on my ass.

    Wednesday then rubbed it and gripped my hair "Don't talk to her like that- Do we have your consent...to touch you?" I gulp and honestly was reeled in "Y-yes m-mommy" Wednesday smirks and a dark glint in her eyes that filled with lust as she started to remove my clothes and Enid walked over with a ruler and I gasped.

    Enid then slapped my now bare ass with the ruler grinning. Wednesday bites her lip and rubs my ass and then I felt one of I suggest Wednesday's finger in my anus and I felt enid rub my clit and stick two fingers in my pussy.

    "F-fuck!" they smirked and brought up and pace but they slapped my ass with the ruler many times. "C-cumming!" I screamed and Wednesday slapped my ass and then covered my mouth with her hand as Enid finished me off.

    Wednesday smirked then said "A+..."

Words: 434