BOOM! It's not over? [Werewolf]

I was bullied constantly in school because I was the most scared Werewolf ever even in my wolf form scared as can be even of a fly I'd run away whimpering bug spray is always in hand. But even thunderstorms scared all hell out of me!

    After I started dating Enid and Wednesday the bullying stopped cause they'd threaten them then hurt them. It was entertaining but also nice to know that no more bullying shall be sent to me. One night we were all in our rooms together in Ophelia hall and we were all on Enid's bed and there was a storm going on and I saw lighting then booming thunder and I whimpered and hid behind Enid and then Wednesday grabbed me and set me back down where my head was between her thighs and she grinned and stroked my hair and I saw it again and howled in fear and then Enid started howling more and I howled then others started howling and then Wednesday shutted us up or mostly me cause she squeezed her thighs together.

    I blushed and looked up at her and she ear cupped my ears with her pale thighs. It wasn't as bad but when I saw the flash of lighting I got scared again but then Wednesday put a blanket over my head and my fear stopped and Enid watched with a smile and dimmed the lights and got everything in a better mood.

     I smiled and mumbled in Wednesdays thighs "Y-your the best girlfriends e-ever.."

Words: 257