Who are you? [Shape-shifter] (Smut)

I'm Y/n and I'm a shape shifter me and the principal are close and I could transform to anyone and I know everyone's secrets and someone I am friends with is Enid cause she's been my friend since 5th grade I've known her for a while and I share all the gossip and she posts.

    She'd never give up my secret or so I thought...cause one night I came to Enid's room and her roommate was there and she was only there and I sighed and turned to leave but I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and turn my around and I gasp cause she was JUST at her typewriter table.

   "H-how did you-" Wednesday interrupted me "Shut it. I know what and who you are Enid has explained to me and I don't care but I need your help to find out more about Xavier." I scoff and shake my head "No way bitch." Wednesday sent me a dark glare making me gulp but I throw her hand away and back away and then I saw Enid walk in and I sigh in relief and Enid smiles and looks at Wednesday.

   "Did you ask her?" I look at Enid confused "You were in on the Xavier thing? And why would you tell Wednesday about my abilities!?" Enid looks at Wednesday confused "I thought you were gonna ask her about the threesome?" I blush and my jaw drops "...what?" Enid blushes and sets her stuff down then approaches me "Umm we wanted to know if you might wanna join us in a...threesome?" I blush and gulp "T-t-threesome? I-I-" Enid uses her puppy eyes and goes on her knees "Pwease???" I sigh and rub my arm.

    "I-I guess b-but y-you'll be gentle right?" Enid nods "Of course I will." Before I could ask about Wednesday I was pulled by my hair to the bed and pinned. I gasp and feel a muzzle on me and Enid gasps "Wednesday be a bit more considerate!" Wednesday starts grinding on my lap going very fast and rough.

    Enid though kissed me softly and I paid attention to her and not the dildo being pumped in and out of my tight hole. I let out muffled moans as Enid kisses my neck. Then after I had almost 3 rounds with Wednesday and maybe 1 or 2 with Enid I honestly blacked out...and my legs didn't work..

    But the next day I told Wednesday about Xavier and I'm glad I did because... "That's my good girl~" I fainted on the bed after she said that.

Words: 432