A lying cheating snake [Lamia]

I was a lamia of nevermore academy first in this case. My name was Y/n and I had a girlfriend Enid but I cheated on her with her roommate as she caught my attention and one night I was gonna have some fun with her but...

    "Cheating on me with my fucking roommate?!" I scoff hissing. "That's not the fucking point. She caught my attention" Wednesday smirked and said "Oh Enid let's not talk about this morning hm?" I turn to Wednesday then look at Enid "What happened this morning?..." Wednesday smirked and said "Enid was in fucking heat and I helped her~"  Wednesday says walking over gripping Enid's chin.

    This was for sure Karma but I scoffed "Whatever I'm leaving." I start to slither away but I felt a claw on my tail and then a bite and I hissed in pain and looked behind me and saw Enid "Ugh stupid mutt!" I use my tail and wrap it around Enid's neck with powerful squeezes hissing and growling then Wednesday kicked it off me and pushed me away.

    "Don't touch my fucking girlfriend bitch." I scoff and hiss "Keep your puppies paws off my tail then. Might as well keep her on a fucking leash." Wednesday scoffs and says "Have fun with your rats!"

    I growl and slither out slamming the door and I felt a tear run down my face but I slither away and sigh going back to my room that I shared with Bianca and I saw her on my bed. "Rough night?" I nod and look her up and down "How would you like to make your ex jealous? Cause I wanna make mine..." Bianca blushes and I smirk and extend my fangs and Bianca gulps.

Words: 292