Chapter Eleven

Tiara's POV

I'm getting very impatient here. Why does the line for the ferris wheel have to be this long? I've never ride on them that's why I wanna go here so badly. I wonder what it feels like to on top. This is our last stop before we go home. Jack decided that it was getting late and Wilson wants us home. As much as I don't want to.

"Do you really have to ride there?" Steve asked. I can see he's getting impatient too.

"Yes, right Jack?" I turned to him and he just nod. He kinda insisted me to ride the ferris wheel I don't know why. He seemed to be a little quiet after his phone call from Wilson. Did he get mad at him? I really hope not because I don't want this two to get in trouble because of me. I was planning on asking him what happen but I know he's not gonna tell me whatever it is.

-

After almost a half hour of waiting we're finally near the ride, finally! I got pretty excited and scared at the same time. "Good thing I have you guys here. I'm scared actually." I turned around to face them.

"Hey Tia.. uhh.. I.. I mean we need to go.." Steve stuttered. What did he mean they needed to go? I gave them a look then Jack spoke, "We need to go to the bathroom. Big guys need to wee you know?" a bit unsured. They started to move away from the line.

"What? But it's almost our turn! Can't you just hold it for a second?" I whined with full annoyance, not moving away from the line. I mean why do they have to wee right now? I can't ride on my own or worst, with a stranger.

"We'll be right back." they shouted back. Before I could protest they are already on their way to the rest rooms. What the hell?

"Hey miss! Are you just gonna stand there?" I shot my head back to the employee who is in-charge of the ferris wheel. He's obviously waiting for me to go inside. I looked back to the direction where those idiots went. Still no sign of them. The employee was giving me a weird look so i decided to go without them.

I saw there was already a person inside. Well I hope he's friendly. I sighed and hopped in the ride.

"Hi!" the guy said. His voice sounds familiar so i lifted my head up to see Harry with a bear and rose in his hand.

-

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY SHORT CHAPTER AND FOR NOT UPDATING. I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS BUT NOW IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE CAUSE IT'S SUMMER IN OUR COUNTRY SO NO CLASSES BABY!!

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL READING THIS.

I kinda need a co-writer or something to help me update when I'm busy. Kindly send me a messageif interested.

Much love xx