Chapter Two

Tiara's POV

"Ready honey?" mum asked.

"Yup" popped the 'p'

"How did you get dad to agree with this?" me getting in the passenger's seat and her in the driver's seat.

"Same old, same old. Told him that your old enough to go out and that i'm with you at all times." mum used to cover up for me when i want to go out on my own. She wants me to enjoy my teenage years unlike dad who wants me to lock myself up in my room and study business. He always told me without bodyguards following me i can't go outside unless i want to be kidnapped.

"Why can't he let me be on my own? I can take care of myself." i said in annoyance.

"Honey, you know he is just doing it to protect you?" she said. I kept silent. I just don't wanna argue with my mum. After 10 minutes she parked the car in front of a grocery store. We both got out of the car.

"So what are we going to buy?" i asked breaking the silence.

"Your not coming with me." i didn't quite understand what she meant by that.

"Huh? What do you mean?" instead of answering me she handed me money which made me really confused.

"What's this for?" i asked.

"I'll go shopping on my own. You can go wherever you want but not too far honey. I know you really want to check this place out." she said.

"Your serious?!" shocked.

"Do i look like im kidding? Now go. Meet me here after 1 hour, okay?" I run to her immediately and hugged her. What can i say? I'm a hugger. "Thank you, i love you mum."

"I love you too hun. Now go. Take care." she walked away and walk towards the entrance. I waved while a huge grin was plastered in my face. As she entered the store I started to look around.

I started walking not caring where my feet will take me. I was fascinated with place it looked so peaceful. The view was really relaxing. While wandering around i heard a grumble in my stomach. Just in time I saw a bakery named W Mandeville just a mile across the street.

I reached the bakery and as soon as I entered the door a curly haired boy greeted me. He looked around my age and he's really cute. Our eyes meet and I noticed he has green orbs. I realized I was mezmorized with his eyes I immediately looked away. Tiara your such an idiot. You looked stupid in front of a very cute guy.

"Good afternoon, what you like?" the boy smiled, clear enough for me to see his dimples. I meet up with his gaze and tried to avoid his eyes. I smiled a little and answered

"Do you have pies here?" I mentally faced palm myself. Of course Tiara its a bakery.

"Umm yeah. We have cherry, apple, coconut cream-" before he could continue i cut him off. "I'll take two slices of apple pie."

"Sure, so do you wanna eat here?" he offered.

"Umm, Yeah."

"Oh okay, you can wait there." pointing to the direction of the chairs and coffee tables. I walked towards it and sat down. I noticed that I was the only customer here which made me nervous.

Not long enough the curly haired boy served my food on my table. "Here you go. Enjoy."

"Thanks." i smiled.

"No problem." There was a minute of silence until he broke it off. "You know, i haven't seen you around here. Are you new?"

"Um yeah, I think so? Well my parents and I are here just for the summer."

"Oh, sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Harry. Harry Styles." he held his hands out for me to shook and i took it. "Tiara Williams."

~

A/N: okay so i did this chapter on my phone so if there's something wrong about the grammar or words. I'm really sorry. I did a little research about the bakery Harry used to work. It's really called W Mandeville. Picture on the side. >>

Hope you like it though. :)