Chapter 5

*Dalton P.O.V*

Finally I have her. My mate who now bares my mark. I am Alpha of my pack but I haven't told her yet. I look down at my sleeping love. Her blonde hair that covered her face. I pulled back so of it and kissed her cheek. Her beautiful blue eyes fluttered open. Her voice made my heart jump. "Morning my love." "Morning Cheyenne. I think you should meet my pack." She nodded and followed my downstairs. Dustin and James were sitting on the couch watching Tv. "Dustin,James come meet my love. Cheyenne. Her pack is out to get her. I need yall to portect her got it." They nodded and walked over to us. "Hello Cheyenne. I'm Dustin and this is James. We will gruad you till we are no longer needed." She said hello and pulled me into the kicten. "Are you the Alpha of this pack?" I nodded and placed a kiss on her cheek.

*Cheyenne's P.O.V*

He is fucking Alpha. What the hell. He kissed my cheek and I looked into his eyes. I loved that he savede but he didn't have to make two of his pack members gruad me. I can fight and take care of myself. I kissed his lips and walked back into the livingroom. "Hey guys can someone show me where I can train at. I dont want to break anythimg." I asked. Dustin got up and leaded me to a room where I could train. He was walking out the door when I asked him a quick question. I didn't want to train alone. "Hey Dustin. Do you think you can stay and train with me please?" I gave him my best puppy eyes. He nodded and walked back into the room and closed the door. We changed forms and started training. He was strong but not as strong as me. I was Alpha's daughter. Well he didn't know that. I went easy on him at first. Than showed him my true power. I jumped him and tackled him to the ground. "Look like I won this round. Lets go again." I jumped off him and got back in fighting form. He got up and tried to attack me. I dodged him and knocked him to the ground. "Wow and I thought you were Beta at least." I laughed and got ready for anything. I heard the door opem than close. Dalton and James walked in. "I bet I can take all of you on." I yelled. James and Dalton chagned forms and ran over to Dustin. I kept gruad and was ready for anything. Dustin and James started running torwards me. I dodged them both. Knocking them the ground. It was just me and Dalton. This is going to be fun.