Chapter 10

I woke up in my bed. I tried getting up something had a tight grip on me. I look behind me and seen Christian sleeping face. Awww its was soooo cute. I wiggled my way out of his arms and put a pillow so he would look even cuter. He hugged the pillow tightly. Poor pillow, it looks like he is trying to kill it. I jumped in the shower and sat under the warm water for 5 minutes. The water relaxed my body. I put on my purple sundress. I walked out to see Christian gone. I made a poutly face, till I felt arms snake around my waist. I jumped a bit but then notice it was Christian. "Morning beautiful. You smell so good." I giggled. "Hey Christian, what doI smell like. I am just wondering." I asked, giving him my puppy eyes. He smiled and placed his face into my hair. Yes my puppy eyes worked again. "You smell like chocolate and roses." I blushed and looked away so that he won't see that I was blushing. He notice and placed one finger under my chin. "I think its cute when you blush. Don't try and hide next time okay sweer cheeks." He winked and kissed my cheek. I was blushing 10 times worst now. He laughed and picked me up bridal style. We made it downstairs and to the living room. It was Friday, one day left than no school for two days. "Hey Christian can we stay her. Everyone left already and I am not like school very much." He nodded and kissed me passionately. I layed back onto the couch. He kissed deeper and grinded his hips against mine. "Dam Cheyenne why do you have be so dam hot!?" I giggled when I heard him ask. "I don't know sir. You tell me." Our lips and hips moved in syn. He picked me up and carried me to his room on the 5th floor. He pushed the door open and slmaed the door shut. He threw me on the bed and jumped on me. He was hovering above me and was attacking my neck with kisses and nibbles. I let slight moans leave my mouth. Our hips grinds together in rythem. His hand slowlt went up my shirt and unclipped my bra. I pulled his shirt off and run my fingers through his hair. After that well....it got crazy and a little exciting. Hey if a girl dont want to tell her fun time. She don't have to. I woke up it was 5 pm. Shit parents will be home soon. I was laying naked next to Christian(who was alos naked). I yelled his name and shocked him. "Christian, get up and get dress. My Alpha and Luna will be home soon." He look scared, he hopped out of bed and got dressed. I ran into the bathroom and cleandd up. Christian yelled at me to hurry. I opened the door and jumped on Christian's back. "Lets go pony!!!" He giggled and ran downstairs. We ran into the livingroom and he threw me on the couch. I giggled and layed there looking at him. His chocolate brown eyes caught my attention. He lean over and kissed me sweetly. I really really hope this never ends.