Chapter 6

Hey guys let yall know that I am writing these chapters while I am offline. And everyone in this book are real people and are so of my closest firends or family. So hope yall enjoy.
_________________________________________________________

Me and Dalton were face tl face. I was ready for him to attack. He didn't move....shit I forgot he is a Alpha. I will have to make a move. I slowly walk up.to Dalton and look into his eyes. He looked confused. I walked up to him and started walking around him. His eyes never left mine. I will have to think fast. I brush my tail on his face. He let out a slight moan. Got'em I whipped my tail to get my scent around his nose. His eyes closed as he let out another slight moan. I took the chance and jumped him, knocking him to the ground. "Got you. Like I said I can take yall all on." I giggled and walk away. Still keeping my eyes on him. He looked losted and looked down knowing he losed. James and Dustin were laughing off in the distance(they are back in their human form). I giggled and changed my form. I walked out of the room with Dustin and James. Dalton came out a few minutes later. I laughed when I noticed he was blushing. "Alpha Dalton, are you okay? Your face is really red." I heard. A female vioce. I growled and stood up. My eyes turned bright red. She came out from around the corner. It was a brown headed girl with green eyes. She looked at me and begain to growl back at me. We were in a stare off. Dalton took a step in front of me and spook strongly. "Taylor, this is Cheyenne. My mate and if you lay a finger on her. I will break you in half quicker than you could say sorry! Got me!" She nodded and gave me a dirty look. Well now I have a enemy here too azaming. I thought to myself. "You don't have any enemys here. She is not going to hurt you. Got me." He hugged me tightly. Shit, stupid mind link. I walked upstairs to Dalton.....I mean our room. I grab some clothes and took a shower. The warm water hit my skin and my body relaxed. I stayed in the shower for a good 10 minutes. I got dress and was about to open the bathroom door when I heard people talking outsiden. I put my ear to the door and heard Dalton and Taylor talking. "Dalton, I thought you were mine. Than when you find this girl in the woods. You push our love away. What the hell." "Taylor, our live was pupoy love. Cheyenne is my mate. And I love her with all my heart. I am sorry but we are just firends." "Ya fucking right. You still love me. You are just using Cheyenne to get me jealous. Here I will prive that you still love me." That was when I opened the door. I seen Dalton sitting on the bed kissing Taylor who was in his lap. He eyes opened and a he seen me. "Cheyenne, it's not what it looks like." "Ya right Dalton it is." I took off downstairs and ran into someone. He was the sane heigh as me and had brown colored hair with the same chocolate colored eyes. Tears were falling down my face. He seen them and whipped away the tears. I heard Dalton coming downstairs. I spun around the guy and stood behind him. Hopefully Dalton doesn't see me.