Chapter 8

I stayed in my room for 2 weeks. Without food or sunlight. I got super sick but I knew that this was punishment. My mother,Luna, came up with a plate of meat and a 2 bottles of sodas. She hand them to me. "No Luna I cant eat. I am getting punish for breaking the rules." She shocm her head. "He says your punishment is over. You may eat and go to school now." She placed the food in front of me. I picked the plate up and took a couple bites out of the meat. The favor that ran across my taste buds. I eat like I was a wild animal. And drunk both bottles of sodas in 5 seconds. I need more food, I look at my Luna. "Luna, may I have more food please. I am really really hungry." She nodded and lead me downstairs where a huge meal was layed on the table. I dug right in, deer,hog,duck and etc. I didn't care, I was really hungry. When I finished, I took and shower and got ready for school. I wore black skinny jeans, a black v-neck shirt and my converse. I straighten my hair and dash downstairs. I walked outside and seen Christian waiting on his motorcycle. I walked over to him as fast as I could. "What are you doing here. You could get killed for being here." "No I wont sweet cheeks. I am firends with your father. And I am here to portect you. Dalton is still looking for you and puished me for bring you home." He lifted his shirt, showing me a bruise on his chest. Oh this is all my fault. I was about to cry when Christian touched my neck. "The mark is gone. How???" "Wait what. Gone how is it gone." I grbbed my neck and felt around it. He was right to bite was gone. "Oh well, we will think about later. Come let get to school before we are late." I nodded and jumped on his motorcycle. It took us 15 minutes to get to the high school. We got off and headed for the office. I got my list of teachers. Lucky I have all the same class with Christian besides one....math. I hate that class, oh well. I head to homeroom and all a hear is yelling and screaming. I covered my ears. I handed the teacher a slip of papper. "Wel class before we begin todays leason. We have a new student, Cheyenne Rhoden. Can you please stand and tell us something about yourself?" I stood up and looked at the class. "Well I am easy to get along with and I live music." I sat back down and took out my drawing book. While the teacher was teaching. I began to draw Christian. He noticed and didn't move. Thanks, now I can draw without you moving. School flew by quick. It was the end of the day and I had one more class to go, math. I walked and did the sane thing. But I drew some of the other students. What I didn't know was that all the guys in the school was after me. Great more guys to deal with. School got out and I ran outside to find Christian standing a few feet in front of me looking. He was looking for me. I snuck up behind him and jumped on his back. "Hey Christian, can we go home now." I said silly and giggly. He laughed and nodded. We got back to the house. And relaxed in my room for a few hours. Wow, my life has changed, so far so good. Hope it stays this way.