✧THE PROLOGUE✧

The man smirked at Riki as he held a knife to Y/n's throat "Not so fucking cocky now are we?... what... cat got your tongue Nishimura?!" The man asked as Riki went silent. His girlfriend, who did absolutely nothing in the first place to be put in a position like this, was all bloody and bruised because of him...

His eyes darkened as he noticed how the blade was only slightly drawing an inch of blood at y/n's throat, her arms tied back by a rough uncomfortable rope. Yet no fear was evident in her eyes. "So... why don't we go through the list of demands I had held..." The man smirked as he let go of y/n, pushing her to his wife who yanked at y/n's hair harshly.

"Lets start with the first and foremost.... sell me your company. all that drug dealing you worked your blood sweat and tears into.... will no longer be yours I will get the full profit." The man smirked. "Then, I want you to flee the country without any of the money you made from the company." The man continued as Riki gripped onto his gun tighter, clearly enraged.

The man, Soobin continued with his demands as Riki cocked his gun "Ah du du du- now Riki... you're putting a lot at risk here..." Soobin said as he turned to his wife, the woman hit y/n around the head with the back of her riffle, kicking her to the ground and cocking her riffle as she pointed it at Riki.

Riki wasn't having it, such a lowly man, making requests to him. Not even thinking twice, Riki simply shot Soobin's wife in the head multiple times, as Soobin screamed in horror "FUCK NISHIMURA FUCKING RIKI-" The man screamed, as he was about to attack the younger male, but before he could, Riki shot Soobin to death.

y/n screwed her eyes shut, not wanting to see the two bodies... the eerie silence filling the whole room. She heard Riki walk toward her, he bent down to her level, hugging her softly "It's all over now sweetheart... you can open your eyes" Riki softly said... But she didn't want to, she just hugged him tightly, crying.

She knew exactly what she was getting herself into when dating him... but she just didn't think she'd have to witness him get blood on his hands... a sudden cry broke the silence. Rowan opened her eyes, frowning... it was the sound of a baby's cry.

She slowly got up, pulling away from Riki as she walked a little deeper in the building, there in a bedroom, in a crib was a little baby. She softly picked the littlun up, rocking him as she stared up at Riki "They have a baby ki..." Rowan trailed off as Riki dropped his gun.

His hands shaking as he realized the depth of what he did... he didn't just murder 2 people... he orphaned a baby, an innocent little soul. His father would likely have killed the baby and expect Riki to do the same thing. Suddenly stab wound in his back and other fresh slits and bruises weren't so painful anymore.

Seeing the innocent little baby in y/ns arms, crying, in hopes of being held by it's mother, clueless of the events happening around him. Rowan softly rocked the baby as she tried to read Riki's face... was he going to kill the poor soul?... or pay for his sins?...

✧𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓✧