21

"Kyle, I'm off to my University now... 13 years since god took you from us and you're still in our hearts... I'll study hard and become a police officer to bring you justice and make this world a drug free world!" Yeseol said to the photo. It's been so long. The family have had a massive hole in their hearts, even after having 4 kids including Yeseol, they always wonder how much of a great big brother Kyle would've been.

When Yeseol struggled at class with bullying, or when the twins would get into little fights for daddy's attention. "Mom, Dad I'll see you next weekend!" Yeseol said with a smile as y/n kissed her forehead "Take care sweetheart... study hard, but make sure you get rest ok? and call me if anyone bothers you kay?" Riki warned playfully as the girl laughed, nodding.

Riki held y/n's hand as the two went for a walk outside. The calming greenery, sound of kids playing, with the twins at school and their 5 year old in nursery, the 2 had a day to themselves. "Can't believe it... it felt like just yesterday Yeseol was a little baby who Kyle wouldn't go a day without playing with... now she's 18 and still not a single fight with her brother..." Riki said as y/n teared up.

Noticing this, Riki wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead "Sometimes... I don't understand god... he blesses us then he curses us, its just... why Riki?" she asks as Riki sighed, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. "It's just one of those things sweetheart... something we'll never crack the code of..." he sighed

Yet the two are still happy. With y/n telling him stories with just her eyes, and Riki by her side to hold her hand as they walk through the journey they call life. So many ups and so many downs, yet their love was never broken, and will last for an eternity. It's as if, as the years pass, she just gets more and more beautiful. Y/n can't help but fall for him more and more because he's bloody sweet.

✧𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓✧

THE END