3

3 sleepless nights. It's only day 4 of having the baby and Riki was already starting to regret his decisions a little. He groaned, waking up a little late to find the space beside him, and the crib, empty. Riki proceeded to take a quick shower, brush his teeth and go downstairs in search of the 2.

There he saw Y/n cooking something in the Kitchen while the baby sat on a mat, playing with some soft baby toys. There were times where he did regret taking the baby with him, but there were also those small, rare times where he's just so glad he decided to keep him. He didn't want to admit that he was definitely all for the idea of raising this baby, though part of him was hoping that a real dad would take the baby, or did he?...

Riki lied down on his stomach, beside the baby and watched as the baby shook the soft dinosaur toy. "What should we call you... Junior Riki? Riki Junior? Riki Jackson? Rizziki? Nj Nishimura Jr? Rj? Lil riki? lil ki? Riki little?" As riki continued to list names that involved his name one way or another, the baby, still continued to play.

"Ugh name choosing is so complicated- I'll do it later..." Riki said as he took the baby's hand in his. "Don't end up anything like your biological dad..." Riki randomly blurted, looking the baby in the eyes. "Be more like me, unlike him I actually want to name you-" He added as he played with the baby's hands. "So cute..." He smiled.

"Ok you stay here, Im going to go annoy your mommy~" Riki smiled, softly ruffling the baby's hair, as he went to the kitchen, back hugging Y/n. "Rough night?" she asked as she kissed his hand, "Baby was crying all night, he won't even smile at me- god the things I do for you Y/n..." Riki complained as she sighed.

"Ki you can go take a nap now if you want, but after you eat lunch mkay?" Y/n smiled as Riki kissed her forehead "No need, I'm going to go play with the baby~" the male replied, as he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her forehead lovingly. "God I don't know where I'd be if you weren't in my life" he mumbled, as he snuggled her tightly. The girl blushed a little, not looking up at Riki, she turned to face the baby.

Riki sat beside the baby who was fiddling with some soft, building blocks. "ba!" the baby babbled, as he stacked one block on top of the other, staring up at Riki, wanting to get a reaction out of him. Riki smiled, acting a little shocked, as he pat the baby's head gently "Awww my Riki junior is a smartass!" He cooed, as the baby giggled.

"Lunch is ready babe~" Y/n called out as Riki carried the baby boy with him "Let me feed the baby this time" Riki pouted as Y/n shrugged, handing him the baby food, before serving Riki his dinner. "Lookie here Riki junior- when you grow up I'll let you smoke a joint with me, only if you eat this yummy baby food ok?" Riki asked, seeming oh so series as Y/n nudged him.

He fed the baby a spoon, and the baby happily swallowed the food, Riki sighed in relief, as he knew the last few times he tried, the baby did not want to help him. Riki then turns to Y/n "Babe I'm hungry a-and my hands are busy so can you feed me too?" Riki asked innocently, staring at Y/n with those convincing, cutie eyes, rolling her eyes, she took some food with the chopsticks "Here comes an aeroplane~" She sang as she fed Riki his lunch. The male smiled as he eat happily, feeding the baby more baby food.

Y/n finished washing the dishes after eating, and walked into the living room to find the baby asleep in Riki's hold, in his mouth was a dinky, that had a cute yet funny design of a moustache and a cigarette coming out of the mouth. the baby innocently chewed on the dinky as Rowan snickerred. "You have more facial hair than daddy" the girl joked as she gently took the baby out of Riki's hold, noticing that Riki had fallen asleep.

She kissed his forehead and pecked his lips, "Sleep well my little baby" she said as she tucked Riki in, a nice soft blanket coverring his body as he napped on the couch.

✧𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓✧