Prologue

Pain was an endless feeling.

I was struggling in silence, and no one noticed, I felt invisible and alone and lately these new feelings of being used and abandoned. I had no one to turn too, because everyone had their own problems, ones that they've never second questioned to give me a personal break from, let alone think of me as a person before using me for their own benefit.

 I was mentally drained by everything that was going on, I was over it. Day by Day I felt like I was slowly losing myself into the chaos that surrounded me, lately I couldn't sleep, or barley even breathe.

I have lost everything, I lost everyone that has ever loved me, I'd given up everything, sacrificed everything willingly to protect them and somehow that still wasn't enough because any little piece of happiness that I received was shattered by any opportunity that would only cost me pain.

 Every time I felt happy there was something new that I couldn't distance myself from. A new problem had occurred and now my life had to be put on hold for the better worth of some else's life, who didn't even live up a match to myself. Insecurity and self-doubt started to play a big part in my mind that played out the actions in my life, my fear of dying alone or being alone made me want to do anything for acceptance to even have a piece of the love and care of another.

I just wanted peace even if was temporary. I wanted to avoid being used at all costs. I wanted to feel safe, I wanted someone to fight for me, because they wanted to, and not in the hopes of gaining something from. I wanted an escape; I needed one even if it was just a couple of weeks or hopefully someday longer.

I remembered all of the places where the rest of our relatives lived, a secret that my grandmother had shared with me before her untimely death, so that's where I was headed. The hunt and wipeout of Bennet witches had been unsteadied, predictable, but it always managed to kill a viable piece of our family, rather mentally, or physically, or hell just whenever we've been used up and having nothing left to give anyone.