Chapter 26

Continuing from last chapter, final part

||Heyy! Again, don't hate me fr, I meant well lmfao! And don't be mad at Bonnie or Klaus, them insecurities needed to be discussed before I can push their relationship on. But by the end you'll love me again!  But anyways, TeamKlonnie! 

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER!

||

"Bonnie don't make this harder than it has to be. Give up now, I'll end it quick." Tyler spoke, searching through the Bayou's surroundings looking for the witch, unaware of the original Hybrid standing a few feet away from him.

"Quite an offer, though not one I'll be extending to you."

"Klaus." 

"Hello, Tyler. You look well. I aim to change that."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Klaus is going to kill us, we should just leave now." Caroline spoke looking around at the group, as that sat in front of the Mikaelson's house.

"We can't leave, Bonnie, Care. He's dangerous and she does not need to be around that."

"S-she made her choice, why can't you all just leave-e her alone." Matthew stuttered, spitting the mix of dirt and blood out of his mouth. He had been stabbed and left for dead, and buried underground for the past day, after Damon walked in on him in the midst of calling Bonnie. The only reason he was still alive was because of Caroline finally saying enough and unburied him and fed her his blood, he was slowly but surely healing.

"Do you want to go back in that box?" Damon questioned looking back at the young human boy.

"Go to hell Damon."

"I've already been-

"Enough! We need to focus on Bonnie." Caroline spoke looking around at the group.

"How do we get her away from him?" Elena questioned the most obvious questioned.

"Actually no, I have a better idea." Stefan spoke, looking around, "We all know her baby can make hybrids now right? I mean we all seen it happen right in front of us, so what if we use that to our advantage. Think about it she's pregnant, hormonal, emotional and from the past few days we've seen her magic go haywire at the most random times, we can use this to make her see the monster that he is."

"But how we did that already?"

"By, asking him the questions in her face, ask the questions while they are standing next to each other, we ask him 'what does he want with Bonnie?' Is he using her?' We ask him the questions her vulnerable mind is probably already asking herself.'

"I like the way you think, Brother." Damon spoke, nodding in agreement with the plan.

"And if that doesn't work, we could always cause a miscarriage."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Threating a pregnant girl, in order to exact revenge against me. I never expected you to sink so low." Klaus spoke, walking towards his former sired member, "I'll admit, I'm impressed."