Chapter 6.5||𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮." Alicia Keys

||

3 months earlier

Paris, France

Omniscient, will be used in combination with first person.

Today was the first day of my summer vacation, and as of right now, I was in the first place on my list: Paris, France, also known as the city of love.

I was currently on date with myself at a cute, cozy bar that was ducked off in a secluded part of town. It was gorgeous and elegant, and I was having a good time alone. It was essentially needed. I had taken the time to get dress in this sexy, cute dress that I found in a shop after I checked into my hotel. I had gotten my hair and makeup done and I felt beautiful and the outside most definitely matched with the inside feeling.

"Shocking to see you here," He spoke sitting in the seat next to me, our shoulders were almost touching each other with how close. Looking over my shoulder there was Klaus with a smirk on his face, close to the one who he usually has on his face, but different in a way that Bonnie couldn't explain.

"Klaus."

"Bonnie."

"It's good to see outside of that dreadful town and in the city of love no less," He spoke before he paused leaning closer to her ear, " I must be honest with myself love, you look absolutely ravishing in that dress." 

Bonnie didn't know, was it the drinks or the atmosphere itself, but something was in the air that night, something simple and unexpected for both parties involved. It was a feeling in their chest that was impossible to ignore, the feeling so deep that it sparked, and it ached for attention.

"So, out of all the places in the world Klaus, why here?" Bonnie asked softly.

"It's the city of love, perhaps I was feeling nostalgic," He spoke clearly, amused with his usual smirk on his face, "And maybe I could ask you the same,"

"I wanted an adventure, and this has been my dream city since I was a little girl, it felt like the best option."

They talked endlessly for hours about any and everything, sending shock waves to the both of them, Afterall, they we're both considered enemies to the other one, both on different sides of the playing field, so the two of them talking without bicker or anger shocked them both beyond recognition, neither could believe the comfortability between them.

The next spoken words after left them both stunned, "Klaus," She spoke, nervously, but still confident enough to continue, allowing the alcohol to give her the extra push that she needed to allow herself to be set free, " Let's get out of here."

"Lead the way," He spoke, his voice laced with pleasure and arrogance.

The two finally made it back to the hotel, conveniently both were staying at the same exact one just two floors apart from the other.

The two could barely take their hands off the other one, as they hungrily kissed the other, barely allowing a breath to be taken by either. 

"Klaus," Bonnie moaned, breathlessly as he kissed and sucked all over her neck, and collarbone, until he reached her favorite spot, in reaction she grabbed his head, running her fingers through his hair, pulling him back to her mouth, allowing his tongue to enter into her mouth, as he used to right hand to lightly choke her. 

Bonnie moaned softly, as he turned her over and began to unzip her dress, before he threw it carelessly somewhere around the room. Kissing her neck hungrily, before in one swift motion he picked her up off her feet and carried her to the bed, a strong desire evident in both as they laid down on the bed, spreading her legs open as he kissed all over her chest, before removing her bra, leaving her boobs sitting comfortably, as he stared at her in awe.

"You are so beautiful," he said with his voice laced with desire and admiration.

"Thank you," Bonnie spoke, softly as she looked up at him.

Keeping complete eye contact with her, he placed her nipple into her mouth, sucking as if her was in complete starvation. He switched and gave the other one the same attention, before he slid down deeper in between her legs, kissing her down her stomach, before he reached, he grew closer to his secret favorite spot. He tongue kissed her inner thighs, as he inched closer to the honeypot in between.

The night went on as 'Alicia Keys, Unthinkable' played lowly in the background, as the two entered the road of a new journey between the two.

What do y'all think?

I was little shy, so I didn't want to write all of it, lmao

Bonnie and Klaus?