Chapter 17 (On My Way)

Monday morning came along in a flash. (A/N: Grant Gustin fans; Your welcome) The weekend's events disappearing with it.

I walk into the choir room with a big smile on my face. I'm a bit late, so they started without me. "Page 72, bylaw 15, section 6, article 44." Artie says holding a show choir rule book towards Finn and Mr. Schue.

"Guys, I contacted the headmaster of Dalton-" Mr. Schue said when Blaine cut him off. What the hell did Sebastian do this time. I stand by the door still watching the scene unfold in front of me.

"Like you did when Sebastian almost blinded me? What did they do then? Same thing as they're going to do now, nothing," Blaine says, as I walk over to a seat in the back of the room where Quinn is at.

"What did Sebastian do this time?" I ask Quinn, but she was interrupted when Rachel spoke up.

"Look none of this matters now anyways, okay? We're not going to let him beat us like this. I'm going to perform at Regionals," Rachel says from her seat, Finn turns on her though.

"Even if he's going to post a photo like this of me if you do?" Here goes another couple fight in the choir room.

"Finn, I'm not going to negotiate with a terrorists,"

"If someone posted a picture like that of me online, I'd probably kill myself," Sugar adds into the conversation. I look over at Sugar shaking my head, and pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Twice to be sure I was dead," Rory adds in, and I just shake my head even more.

"Not helping you two," I hiss at them, but Mr. Schue speaks up before Rory or Sugar can respond.

"Look you guys are just going to have to deal with things like this. The more successful you get, the more garbage people are going to make up about you. They're going to grow to love to tear you down," Mr. Schue says to all of us.

"I can't believe you would do that to me," Finn says looking extremely hurt at what Rachel said. I would be too, and I haven't seen the picture.

"I'm going to be married to you. Don't you think I'm going to suffer the consequences as well? I mean, I just I don't care about stuff like that. I love you, and we'll manage this together," Rachel responses calmly trying to calm him too, but failing. "Okay the important thing right now is that we win,"

"So you wouldn't care if I Photoshopped a photo of you like this and put it on the internet?" Finn responds not dropping the subject.

"Look, our future depends on us winning Regionals. It'll help me towards my NYADA application," Her voice dying out towards the end.

"Hmm," he starts to walk backwards towards the door. "Hope you get in,"

"Finn," Mr. Schue says as Finn walks out in a silent rage out the door.

~

I'm at my locker the next day, hearing about Dave Karofsky attempt to suicide. I felt bad for the kid even though he was a bully.Dave, Santana and Sebastian are/were mean ass people since they were confused and scared. No one understands that, but I do because of Sebastian. He told me why he did all those terrible things to me. I put the three of these people together, and found why they are all asses.

I close my locker deciding what to do for lunch. I pick up my heavy bag and sulk down the halls. I remember my attempt to suicide last year. Last year was a toughest year for me yet. My mom passed, my brother/ best friend and dad were ignoring me, bullying from other kids and my dad drowning himself in work barely being home. My dad, James, Kurt, Blaine and Sebastian are the only ones that know about my attempt.