*I'm Back!* We are Weird

So after that fantastic win of a kiss Uri starts tickling me. I then break the kiss because I am so ticklish it's not funny. I'm laughing insanely and trying to catch my breath and he just continues. "Uri stoppppp!!!" I laugh.
"Nope Trissy I throughly enjoying this bae!" He laughs. Trying to fight back I try and tickle him back, FYI it doesn't work. Eventually when I can't breath anymore Uri stops and picks me up over his shoulder. "I'm hungry let's go get food!" He announces without addressing the previous 10 minutes.

"Wow what the hell is going on! Four would never do anything fun like this" I think to myself as he carries me down to get food. After I stop fighting him he puts me down and grabs my hand. "Tris you know how weird we must look?" Uriah asks out of nowhere.
"Yeah trust me I know we look like morons!" I laugh. He laughs in agreement and then starts skipping down the hallway. I don't follow his lead because my brain physically can't handle how strange this whole thing is. Uriah then turns around and makes a sad face. "Tris come on no one else cares everyone here acts weird with their bae!" He complains.
Laughing I roll my eyes and reply, "Sorry I'm fine just thinking of how weird we are. Have I mentioned we are strange!"

Guys I am soooo sorry that this sucks and that I don't update its just I've been soo busy the past couple months with school and then all of this college stuff getting ready for Senior year! I love you all for staying with this. Comment and vote! ❤❤❤